Raith Rovers v St Mirren

irvine_buddie

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

Or when the SPFL offices shut today, since they would need to register him, would they not?

Maybe he wid need a Taxi to Kirkcaldy, once he registers at Hampden. 

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

You'll get a pick up at 8pm wanting to go to Fife - and you will proceed to swear at them for not being earlier.

They can fecking drive while I am on Periscope. 

51 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Two seats gone, two more available if you don't mind sitting 3 in the back of a Vectra - depends how fat pleasantly plump you all are.  And no, nobody is getting my seat, call me selfish if you want. :) 

47 minutes ago, antrin said:

Crabbie!

(does that work?)

8 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Does what work?

shellfish, crabbit...

I guess it certainly disnae work.  :(

I'll get my horny carapace...

21 minutes ago, Stu said:

Probably weaker, especially as Stevenson likes scoring against us. It would just be classic Saints not to beat them when they don't have a keeper.

As long as he doesn't score from a kick out :D

Agree though; they are weaker with him not in the outfield and yes it would be classic saints to trip up here.

But this is NEW classic saints... we don't do tripping up.

5 hours ago, davidg said:

Just a wee heads up for anybuddie heading to the game tonight. 

I'm working in Glenrothes this morning and there's road works (temporary lights) on the Kincardine Bridge. Allow another 15 mins or so. 

Also, avoid the M74 like the plague before 18:30.  Frustrating as the M8 is through the city, it is a far better option between 16:30 and 18:30.

Buds might want to consider the X24 or X27 buses from Buchanan station, in fact i think the X 24 ctually leaves from Glasgow airport every 40-60 minutes, you may have to change at dunfermline though

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Noted that it's only 45.8 miles from Arbroath to Kirkcaldy while its over 66 mile away from Paisley. So when Faraway arrives first he can get the Pies and Bovril's in

Pepper in the Bovril and Broon sauce on the pie for me

:withstupid

That's nice.

Unfortunately I have other things to do so enjoy yourself and eat a big tea before you leave as there will be no fecking pie & Bovril. :byebye

1 hour ago, Buffs said:

Is that not just an age thing Drew?

There is that, aye. What I was meaning was that I'd be dashing through even more often than once every 10 minutes! :(

Edited by Drew

1 hour ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

My guess is that one of their 3 keepers will now be fit enough to play. We need to forget about who plays in goal and get on with winning the game!

They won't. One has stitches from a hernia, one has a ligament damage in his hand and the other has something that's keeping him out for several weeks. 

They have 3 options tonight :

1) Slovakian keeper signs and registration goes through on time

2) Registration doesn't go through and some keeper from a local junior side they have training with them signs

3) Neither happen and its an outfielder in goals again.