Raith Rovers v St Mirren

irvine_buddie

3 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Check out this live streaming site...http://www.12thplayer.com/ .  I see the game is scheduled to view.  Apart from messing about trying to get rid of the adverts, you will be able to see the game (hopefully).  I use it regularly.

BTW, you may well be confronted by a page saying, 'deceptive site ahead', if so, click on 'details' and proceed to the site.

4 minutes ago, YardleyBoom said:

How much are you to Kirkaldy?

140 quid. 

That's wait and return 

Plus pay me in

Buy me 2 pies and lots of coffee. 

Match Programme tae. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

BTW, you may well be confronted by a page saying, 'deceptive site ahead', if so, click on 'details' and proceed to the site.

It's asking me to sign up.Is that normal?

Just now, bigjerseybuddie said:

My only worry is the mental toughness required at parkhead might just take its toll on the players fitness. Let's hope the boys can do us proud. Would a point be a disaster?

It wouldn't be a disaster it would be a missed opportunity. We don't have many opportunities left.

2 hours ago, Jaybee65 said:

kincardine bridge for me then the A985, A921 and the B9157. Anyone got any alternative routes? Avoid the ballieston interchange on the M8

Too late but you could have headed across the Erskine bridge and headed on A810 towards Haggs then onto M80

2 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

No, don't 'sign up'.  The match won't be viewed until a few minutes before the kick-off.  As soon as you you get the screen with the game, immediately click on the 'full screen' button, that will get rid of the ads.

OK, when you click on the game from the list of all the games shown, do so a few minutes before the kick-off.  Then click on the 'Recommended platform'.  If a full page ad appears delete it.  This may happen a few time after which you'll see the screen with the game.  Click the delete button to get rid of the ads blocking the screen.  As soon as you get a clear screen click on the full screen button which will get rid of the ads.  As I say, you have to mess about with it but you WILL get there.

Kudos to any buddie making that journey mid week, here's hoping we get the result that dedication deserves.

An unchanged team and the same attitude and application as the Hibs game and we should do fine...

Must win game for me and I think we'll do it 0-1

Stelios and Morgan seemed to have developed a fantastic understanding in the last two games. And Hibs will tell you how good the Cypriot is at cutting in from the left on to his right foot...

Hopefully Eckersely is right back.