Raith Rovers v St Mirren

irvine_buddie

Last four games are horrendous against three of the top four I reckon, and mostly away from home. The dynamic that lasted a few weeks is gone. I reckon we are now doomed

Everyone forgot this. A team that has been rancid all season, but has beat two part time teams and one off form team, was suddenly going to make up the points deficit and see us safe before these 4 games.

Absolute disaster of a result.

No way it that can be dressed up as anything else. Can't believe we've went and lost that after on the run we were on.

We've just lost to a team who hadn't won since October playing with a keeper who met his team mates for the first time this evening.

Back to needing a miracle to stay up again then. Shocker.

Just now, Drew said:

Oh well.

Looked a very lacklustre performance from what I saw on Periscope. In fairness, Raith were closing us down quickly, and took their chances (which they didn't have to work hard for).

What I seen it was turgid, nothing happening and a chance gone for us to really put the frighteners on the team above us.

Even game - Raith knew exactly how we were going to play and defended well. Raith got ahead and Billy obviously thought Hardie was still our player and threw the ball direct to him. Only chance is the play offs now, slim chance at that.

I hate football.

Just now, TopCat said:

Absolute disaster of a result.

No way it that can be dressed up as anything else. Can't believe we've went and lost that after on the run we were on.

We've just lost to a team who hadn't won since October playing with a keeper who met his team mates for the first time this evening.

Back to needing a miracle to stay up again then. Shocker.

Hard to disagree with that. Two cheap goals. The first came when we were looking the better side. The second was a monumental f**k up.

Who ever said it was going to be easy? Oh, that's right....no-one did. But this hard?