16 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

It's over i'm afraid

This team hasn't got the mental toughness needed

We have keepers who gift goals away

Dress it up all you like

Good performances mean feck all it's points we need

That comes by grinding out results when you aren't playing well

We can't do that and that's why we are stranded at the bottom

Nope, I'm not having that. Count that as our game in hand gone. We're back where we were, and still in the hunt, if only just.

We (as supporters) can't afford to give up on the fight yet. As I said, it's a boot in the baws, but we need to scrap until it really is all over.

Edited by Drew

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Total nonsense. This new team is a much more mentally tough lot than the bunch who were together before the window. We've had one bad result and need to bounce back on Saturday. I'm a lot more confident this team can do that.

Your opinion

We seem only to get results when we play well as shown at Ayr and Hibs

But it's hard to keep playing well in every game

As i said we need points when your standard drops and we have shown we can't do that

12 minutes ago, Drew said:

Nope, I'm not having that. Count that as our game in hand gone. We're back where we were, and still in the hunt, if only just.

We (as supporters) can't afford to give up on the fight yet. As I said, it's a boot in the baws, but we need to scrap until it really is all over.

Tonight has been a serious setback.

Quite rightly our recent form, although the Celtic game was overplayed by some, gave many some real hope.

The Hibs game was a massive boost, 3 points that many didn't see coming and a good performance into the bargain.

We are, and that's the facts, incapable, of stringing a decent enough run together as some seem to forget we are adrift at the bottom of the league.

Raith Rovers were on a horrendous run and we lost 2-0.

Not a boot in the baws, possible the final nail in the coffin.

Edited by faraway saint

We've had a lot of games in a short period, bound to have a dip. Bad one to lose but no point panicking.

Was always gonna be the great escape but still a good Number of games. Good support tonight again, if we can have that spirited support for the home games I think we will get back to winning ways again. #keeepthefaithbuddies

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Yogi had his game plan sorted after watching us on Sunday, he just filled the right flank and that stopped us completely. It seems we dont try to play both flanks now?

The lustre is quickly wearing off Stelios, gave it away all night.

Another "knee jerk" reaction to one outstanding display.

Stelios and Morgan have been absolute dynamite on the left against Hibs and Celtic.

So... he moves Stelios to the right!Why? Why not just leave it as is?

Don't disrupt that partnership. Either keep Irvine at right back or play Eckersley there.

Raith goals without sound horror show for billy obrien <_< he is at fault for both goals, that second one

really is a pathetic goal to lose a one legged cock eyed rent collector could have done better.  

If we can't help ourselves we are fucked

Edited by Hoof Hearted

31 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Stelios and Morgan have been absolute dynamite on the left against Hibs and Celtic.

So... he moves Stelios to the right!Why? Why not just leave it as is?

Don't disrupt that partnership. Either keep Irvine at right back or play Eckersley there.

If he had left Irvine in the team while Eckersley was fit, you would have slaughtered him.  As it happens, I would have kept the same team as Sunday, but you've been slabbering about how sh*te Irvine has been, but now want him to have his place?

A poor night. Both sides were poor. Poor showing by our goalkeeper. Poor showing by the ref. Two good penalty claims turned down. Poor pitch.

Credit to Raith Rovers however for the fight and determination they showed. A good debut by their new goalkeeper. A reality check perhaps for Saints?

On to Saturday. COYS