Raith Rovers v St Mirren

irvine_buddie

6 minutes ago, MarkL said:

I suspect Kevin Cuthbert might play against us

He wanted to play against Ayr but still had stitches in from a hernia

Don't think they could risk that . Even if they do have a keeper back , hopefully he'll be picking the ball out of the net . 

Lets not get too carried away

Yes, Wednesday night's performance and result were great, and we were good for 60 minutes yesterday, but we are not out of this relegation battle yet. Indeed, all these plaudits from others will just be the spur that teams like Raith, Dumbarton and Dung need to raise their game against us.

In my view, we are going to have to be as good as we were in the last two games for every game forthwith. Remember, it only takes a couple of bad decisions, a couple of injuries (God forbid Stephen McGinn getting injured) or a bit of bad luck to change things for the worse.

That said, so much happier with things now than before the window and hopefully we will do the needful in the weeks which follow. It may not be pretty, so hold on for the ride!!

18 minutes ago, Jocky said:

Lets not get too carried away

Why?

Because we might end up failing to survive relegation?

f**k that.

Sport is about passion and emotional commitment. Risking being emotionally crushed is what makes the good times special. Avoiding it is for cowards.

We want to go to Kirkcaldy absolutely f**king buzzing as a support and with a team full of belief that not only are we going to pump and demoralise Raith but that we are going to survive relegation with matches to spare. This attitude is how people turn around seemingly impossible odds.

Edited by oaksoft

6 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

Assuming this is pay at the gate? Can't see it anywhere on the fishal website.

It IS - according to bawarmy on twitter.

where the various prices were also noted.

(Cannae recall noo... a while since I noticed it.)

9 minutes ago, ron said:

Last 2 games at Starks ive gone M8 and then Forth Bridge but not sure what forth bridge area is like at rush hour ( pretty congested id expect).  Any thoughts whether Kincardine bridge is any quicker at peak times?

Not sure if Kincardine is any better or worse however I'd avoid the M8 anyway as there is a diversion at Bailleston for the next 2 months which I'd imagine will cause tail backs during busy times.

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Why?

Because we might end up failing to survive relegation?

f**k that.

Sport is about passion and emotional commitment. Risking being emotionally crushed is what makes the good times special. Avoiding it is for cowards.

We want to go to Kirkcaldy absolutely f**king buzzing as a support and with a team full of belief that not only are we going to pump and demoralise Raith but that we are going to survive relegation with matches to spare. This attitude is how people turn around seemingly impossible odds.

I guess you are suggesting that this is the language or mental outlook of winners and you may well be right.

I do agree that we all need to be up for the fight.