Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meiksyboy

Ryan Brobbel

30 posts in this topic

Saunders who got sent off yesterday has history with us . He received a bad injury playing against us when he was at mothercare. He went to Toss County after that and scored his first goal for them against us , then he got sent aff just after that. .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Saunders who got sent off yesterday has history with us . He received a bad injury playing against us when he was at mothercare. He went to Toss County after that and scored his first goal for them against us , then he got sent aff just after that. .

Comedy gold.......................start at thread, stupid names to give football teams. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Meiksyboy said:

Faraway Ar@@@@@e

Eh? :blink:

Tantrum just beat me to it, any "insult" aimed at me gets a like.

He's such a loser. :hammer

Edited by faraway saint
Wilbur likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Eh? :blink:

Tantrum just beat me to it, any "insult" aimed at me gets a like.

He's such a loser. :hammer

Grumpy bassa !!

But still funny.

:P

faraway saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW Faraway, is it not well past beddy bobo land time in Farawayland ?

Or are you not as faraway as I thought you were ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wilbur said:

BTW Faraway, is it not well past beddy bobo land time in Farawayland ?

Or are you not as faraway as I thought you were ?

To steal a well known song title....................I'm back (In Arbroath) ......................for good. :rolleyes:

Pleased? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Saunders who got sent off yesterday has history with us . He received a bad injury playing against us when he was at mothercare. He went to Toss County after that and scored his first goal for them against us , then he got sent aff just after that. .

IIRC although he suffered a bad achilles tendon injury at SMP it was while playing for the Scotland U21s not for Well against Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

To steal a well known song title....................I'm back (In Arbroath) ......................for good. :rolleyes:

Pleased? :lol:

Wonderful. That'll be you auld Smokey again I suppose.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wilbur said:

Wonderful. That'll be you auld Smokey again I suppose.

:rolleyes:

Oh, don't use the word "auld", it's offensive to some ancient auld cnuts. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

IIRC although he suffered a bad achilles tendon injury at SMP it was while playing for the Scotland U21s not for Well against Saints.

That one is true , George but he also got stretchered off in a game at Poundland against us . I can't remember what the injury was but he has certainly beefed up a bit since then . Per his performance when he got shown the red , don't think he is a decent individual , something of a Tok*ly about him. .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, don't use the word "auld", it's offensive to some ancient auld cnuts. :lol:

Auld fart.

Auld prick.

Auld wanker.

Just welcoming you back of course.

:double

Meiksyboy and faraway saint like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Comedy gold.......................start at thread, stupid names to give football teams. :lol:

 

I was talking to a Spanish guy tonight. He was meaning to say Aberdeen but actually said aubergine. 

faraway saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

To steal a well known song title....................I'm back (In Arbroath) ......................for good. :rolleyes:

Pleased? :lol:

Need to remember to ignore you when playing the music round in a pub quiz, lol. no song with that title, so just Take That back and delete :P

faraway saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Saunders who got sent off yesterday has history with us . He received a bad injury playing against us when he was at mothercare. He went to Toss County after that and scored his first goal for them against us , then he got sent aff just after that. .

 

11 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

IIRC although he suffered a bad achilles tendon injury at SMP it was while playing for the Scotland U21s not for Well against Saints.

Oh dear, not only unfunny as feck, wrang into the bargain.

Being bitter brings it's own rewards. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought he stood out in the first half, great goal and was unlucky not long before that when he sold Storrie a good dummy and produced a good save from O'brien. Should be playing at a higher level if he's only 24.

Edited by irvine_buddie
Meiksyboy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

To steal a well known song title....................I'm back (In Arbroath) ......................for good. :rolleyes:

Pleased? :lol:

Well it also has sand................. so quite similar ?

faraway saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irvine_buddie said:

Thought he stood in the first half, great goal and was unlucky not long before that when he sold Storrie a good dummy and produced a good save from O'brien. Should be playing at a higher level if he's only 24.

A decent wage and an almost guarantee of winning the league every year and featuring in Europe regularly, sizes up better than the prospect of battling relegation with us.

faraway saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0