St Mirren v Hibs 1st March

Only going 
only going by the current figures of seats left available on the official website. At the minute the home end is just under 4000 tickets sold. Why would you be stunned if it over 4500 total including the hibs fans? We took over 1200 to Ayr! 

Hibs will bring f**k all as usual, irrespective of how many emergency loan signings they make.
#cheatingbastards

1 hour ago, YardleyBoom said:

Only going 

only going by the current figures of seats left available on the official website. At the minute the home end is just under 4000 tickets sold. Why would you be stunned if it over 4500 total including the hibs fans? We took over 1200 to Ayr! 

When was the last league game on a Saturday where 4000 home fans turned up ? Ignore the ticketing system it's never been an accurate indicator of tickets sold.

2 hours ago, YardleyBoom said:

Only going 

Can't see it  when is the last time we had 4,000 home fans ? 

Will be lucky if the crowd is over 3500. The family stand will be practically empty and Hibs will be lucky to bring 700 what with the current roadworks and traffic issues with Rangers being at home.

It's a shame as if it had been a Saturday they may well have brought a couple of thousand as they are marching towards the title.

32 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Will be lucky if the crowd is over 3500. The family stand will be practically empty and Hibs will be lucky to bring 700 what with the current roadworks and traffic issues with Rangers being at home.

It's a shame as if it had been a Saturday they may well have brought a couple of thousand as they are marching towards the title.

3,501 - I will be there.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment that emergency loans for outfield players is ridiculous when you have a full squad of under 20s, I'm not too upset about it being an absolute bombscare who is dodgy when at full match fitness, much less not having played all season. Get Cammy in at him, I say. 

The abiding memory I have of Ambrose is him scoring in a 0-5 Celtic win at St Mirren Park and then performing a remarkably impressive gymnastic set in front of the main stand.

Let's hope for no repeat on Wednesday or indeed a repeat of the result on Sunday.

I do agree that him being allowed to sign on at this stage is a bit of joke. Peter Lawell is Neil Lennons pal though, so that's why this has sailed through.

I guess this is the big test for the new squad. Hibs are the best team in the division and barring the "mother of all collapses" will win it. A point would be a good result, but as much as that the performance and team selection will be just as important. Will JR use continue with the attacking line-up that's played the last game and a half or will he choose something a bit more defensive.

As ever COYS!

They are Bud, however, they  struggled against Ayr and lost a 2-0 lead against Pars, for me they seem to step up the bigger the match, hopefully this isn't one of them.....

I hope Jack sticks with what is working. we do well when we push, we do bad when we sit back..... Our back line is looking a bit better, but this is a massive test, however if we lose it really changes nothing. We have 15 points on offer, twice against Raith, Ayr and Sons, JR has the team winning all comps its a good 5/6 match run, just 3 defeats in last 14 matches and 7 wins......................  

In saying all that, as I have got the last 2 league results spot on ......................................... Drum roll ....................... 2-1 Saints 

I was quite pleased to see that we play Hibs away on the last day of the season as they will be celebrating winning the league and forget to turn up and perform on the pitch. I can see us getting a win there if needs be.

We also play United away on 3rd last game of the season. Wonder what sort of state they will be come then?. A club that is imploding. :-)

1 hour ago, YardleyBoom said:

The official site's ticketing page is down. Can someone close to the club inform them of this as we don't want fans to be having trouble getting tickets online then not bothering to go.

Dinnae fret Bud. 

The Match is sold out. 

Home and Away ends. 

That is why Site is closed. 

Full capacity for the first time. 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

32 minutes ago, YardleyBoom said:

I don't understand why people are saying itll be 3500 attendance max tomorrow. Hibs will bring at least 600. Are you saying we will have less than 3000 fans at this game? 

We've only had over 3000 Saints fans at two home games this season, both the derby fixtures against Morton.

Last time Hibs visited, second game of the season, there were 2969 buddies in a crowd of 4517. I'd think it unlikely we'll get over2500 in the home end tomorrow night.

23 minutes ago, div said:

We've only had over 3000 Saints fans at two home games this season, both the derby fixtures against Morton.

Last time Hibs visited, second game of the season, there were 2969 buddies in a crowd of 4517. I'd think it unlikely we'll get over2500 in the home end tomorrow night.

I pretty much agree, I think our increased travelling support is more indicative of an increase in season ticket holders going to away games than a sudden upsurge in interest and support from the Paisley community in St Mirren. I'm not as pessimistic as others, I think the total crowd will be about 4K but that really is a side issue compared to the importance of the result and performance on it. 

3 hours ago, Debaser said:

I pretty much agree, I think our increased travelling support is more indicative of an increase in season ticket holders going to away games than a sudden upsurge in interest and support from the Paisley community in St Mirren. I'm not as pessimistic as others, I think the total crowd will be about 4K but that really is a side issue compared to the importance of the result and performance on it. 

A side issue perhaps but my son and I will be travelling 45 miles to get there without a ticket.....