St Mirren v Hibs 1st March

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

St Mirren are now 9/2 with Hibs, who are stuttering, 8/13

Now, the bookies don't get it right all the time but they get it right more often than not.

RCan we win, aye, anything's possible, will we win, unlikely.r

What were the odds on Hamilton beating Aberdeen or ICT beating Rangers? Similar I would guess. It's not often that bottom beats top, however the current team didn't make us bottom. I think we have a chance where as prior to the transfer window I wouldn't have held out much hope.

Fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

St Mirren are now 9/2 with Hibs, who are stuttering, 8/13

Now, the bookies don't get it right all the time but they get it right more often than not.

Can we win, aye, anything's possible, will we win, unlikely.

Brexit, Trump.  They don't always get the big calls right.

8 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

If we want to stay up these are the games that we need to win. No team in this league is brilliant, that's why they're down here. We should be confident, we've scored 9 goals in our last 3 games and that's better than earlier in the season regardless of the opposition.

Exactly. Wanting to settle for a draw at the moment is crazy.

Every game must be treated as a must win.

It simply must.

3 hours ago, Luther G. Presley said:

No reason why we can't get a win tonight, we are playing the best we have all season and Hibs are stuttering a bit at the moment.

My only concern is a defeat tonight coupled with a heavy defeat at the weekend could wreck the confidence the team have build recently.

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

If we can pull out another big performance tonight and get the win then Raith , Ayr , Dumbarton etc will be shittin'  themselves. Historically , this is just the kind of game that we win , when the chips are down. Really hope we can do it !

Ayr, Raith and Dunfermline have all managed draws in recent weeks against Hibs. Surely we should be due a wee turn and get all 3 points in a memorable and defining moment in our season.

Ambrose to make his mark on the game and score an OG and the winning goal for buddies.:-)

Come on ye saints!

Anybody able to get Saints TV for this?

I'm not in the UK at the moment, but when I try to log on it says 'Content Restricted',

Will be most pissed off if I can't get to see this!

Edited to add: can't even find a contact email for them.  Anyone who's used it before got such a thing?

Edited by Bobby_F

Anybody able to get Saints TV for this?
I'm not in the UK at the moment, but when I try to log on it says 'Content Restricted',
Will be most pissed off if I can't get to see this!

If you have an IPad or IPhone download Hola app and pick a country to browse from.

1 minute ago, Tam M said:

If you have an IPad or IPhone download Hola app and pick a country to browse from.

Want to watch it on laptop so I can connect to hotel room TV.

Did a 'what's my location' search, and it most definitely doesn't think I'm in the UK.

Will give it a try through iPad and see what it says.

Want to watch it on laptop so I can connect to hotel room TV.
Did a 'what's my location' search, and it most definitely doesn't think I'm in the UK.
Will give it a try through iPad and see what it says.

What country are you in?

One change, Irvine in for the injured Eckersley.

That will be Irvine at left back then.

[emoji53]

Could be but not so sure.

When Irvine came on against TNS, he went to right back and Stelios played left back.

Stelios is two footed anyway so would make sense to put him on the left.