St Mirren v Hibs 1st March

Jack was clear that he inherited a squad with quality, what happened there?
i love it that some are so keen to go for the old one upmanship ploy now we have win two league games on the trot. Where were you guys when we were be slaughtered?
still if you guys still want to attempt to divide the support, or put me off my team of fifty years crack on... though i dont hold out much hope of you succeeding.

I'm sure you're not a dim man, so why do you continually point to this as some sort of stick to beat Jack with?

It's been explained innumerous times the folly of calling the squad he inherited a pile of crap, and the thinking behind being positive about the situation he took on, yet it doesn't seem to penetrate the thick skull encasing your brain. Is there a language barrier?

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Humble pie isn't needed.

What is needed is support when the team is playing badly and way too many fans have not been supportive enough or constructive enough through the bad times.

Jack and the team have turned things around DESPITE this lack of support.

No, not true. Jack has had plenty of support from most fans. I haven't met a supporter yet that isn't supportive of what he's doing. The fans at the games don't give him a hard time they are behind him. The only place I see criticism of what he's doing is on here. Listen to a few of his interviews and you will hear him say that he's grateful for the fans support and that they've been good to him during his time here. 

A few Jack Ross haters on here don't represent the body of the main support.

1 hour ago, Soctty said:

I'm sure you're not a dim man, so why do you continually point to this as some sort of stick to beat Jack with?

It's been explained innumerous times the folly of calling the squad he inherited a pile of crap, and the thinking behind being positive about the situation he took on, yet it doesn't seem to penetrate the thick skull encasing your brain. Is there a language barrier?

I will ignore your silly name calling and ask, since you believe you can read the inner message, when Jack says the current squad have enough quality, is he actually telling the truth or still humouring the support and team?

I will ignore your silly name calling and ask, since you believe you can read the inner message, when Jack says the current squad have enough quality, is he actually telling the truth or still humouring the support and team?

You reserve your silly name calling for the manager then? He'll be honoured, I'm sure.

I think even someone with limited capacity for rational thought can reason that the manager will have confidence in the quality of the players he has actually signed, as opposed to the group he found when he arrived. That it needs spelling out to you is somewhat surprising.

10 minutes ago, Soctty said:

You reserve your silly name calling for the manager then? He'll be honoured, I'm sure.

I think even someone with limited capacity for rational thought can reason that the manager will have confidence in the quality of the players he has actually signed, as opposed to the group he found when he arrived. That it needs spelling out to you is somewhat surprising.

And none of this is wild, unfounded, uninformed speculation on your part..? You just know? Great... can you do the reverse forecast for the 3 oclock at Plumpton tomorrow?

And none of this is wild, unfounded, uninformed speculation on your part..? You just know? Great... can you do the reverse forecast for the 3 oclock at Plumpton tomorrow?

It's reasoned opinion, as clearly stated - would you like someone to translate my post into whatever line of gibberish you seem to be fluent in?

9 minutes ago, Soctty said:

It's reasoned opinion, as clearly stated - would you like someone to translate my post into whatever line of gibberish you seem to be fluent in?

Ah.. reasoned opinion! But only yours, which you now seem to believe, and hope to persuade others to believe is fact..!

I do have to say, its no working, but if you have this 'gift' to be able to conjur what someone really means when they say something,  (via your gift) you can translate that for us mere mortals into what your 'special' power decides is in fact what they actually meant... pray tell when The Jacksons stated we should "blame it on the boogie"... who did they really believe should shoulder the blame..?

was it: blame it on the rain, blame it on the song, or a.n. Other..?

Ah.. reasoned opinion! But only yours, which you now seem to believe, and hope to persuade others to believe is fact..!
I do have to say, its no working, but if you have this 'gift' to be able to conjur what someone really means when they say something,  (via your gift) you can translate that for us mere mortals into what your 'special' power decides is in fact what they actually meant... pray tell when The Jacksons stated we should "blame it on the boogie"... who did they really believe should shoulder the blame..?
was it: blame it on the rain, blame it on the song, or a.n. Other..?

You try hard to assemble some sort of witty riposte, but succeed only in composing one of the most boring posts I've ever read, and all because you remain desperate to have a go at the manager.

Such a shame.

4 hours ago, insaintee said:

I like Jack and I'm delighted at our progress, I've always stuck up for him. But he has made mistakes and has to take some of the blame for our poor form prior to this, out thought by Queens and Falkirk  and a determination to give chance after chance to Shankland, Hardy, Walsh, Carkson, and Langfield being his biggest failings. Seems to have learned from those mistakes. 

Really?

How often did Walsh play under Ross? Shankland seldom started, and Hardie was a bit part player. He had few GK options, and Clarkson was hardly a first pick (though I agree that he featured more often than I'd have expected).

I actually like the shape of the team that jack has put together , and how he uses Cammy Smith , who come back and helped the central midfield , then got him self forward to support big Suts , also like the way the full backs get forward and work together with the wide midfielders , also the fact that we have a fit team with lots of running , looking forward to see what we can add to the squad in June , if we stay up a lot of players will want to come and play for us

7 hours ago, shull said:

Let's face it, we are fecking shit hot. 

It has been a transformation. 

Can't wait for next Season as we head for the Championship title. 

Aye, Tony was right enough. Champions League here we come :)

12 hours ago, Soctty said:

You try hard to assemble some sort of witty riposte, but succeed only in composing one of the most boring posts I've ever read, and all because you remain desperate to have a go at the manager.

Such a shame.

Aye we've heard all that, and its no true. But back to the important stuff... who should we blame it on?

the sunshine? The moonlight? Or....... The Boogie..?

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye we've heard all that, and its no true. But back to the important stuff... who should we blame it on?

the sunshine? The moonlight? Or....... The Boogie..?

Not sobered up yet I take it, judging by your persistance with this hilarious shtick...

#cringe