Paisley basturt!

pozbaird

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

I'm wi Drew on this.

Think Paulo has a brilliant voice.

(And we're not alone...)

I must go down the Clyde Walkway with a bottle of Buckie, more often.

Pah. He sounds like he's singing out his nose, while pished on cheap wine.

22 minutes ago, HSS said:

I don't understand the abuse Paolo gets on here.Is it because he's a Sellic fan or is it that people are jealous of a local boy doing good?Similar to the abuse Cheesy got.

Main reason is apart from me and select others- most on here are extremely old farts ( not ageism ) and they see anyone who has hair past their ears as a threat :booty

Just now, DougJamie said:

Main reason is apart from me and select others- most on here are extremely old farts ( not ageism ) and they see anyone who has hair past their ears as a threat :booty

As opposed to hair flowering out their ears.

39 minutes ago, HSS said:

I don't understand the abuse Paolo gets on here.Is it because he's a Sellic fan or is it that people are jealous of a local boy doing good?Similar to the abuse Cheesy got.

I just think he's shite. His voice does my nut in. It also appears he's a drink driver, so a cnut as well. 

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I just think he's shite. His voice does my nut in. It also appears he's a drink driver, so a cnut as well. 

Ok,you don't like his music.Fair enough but what's with the Thread title?Does your dislike of his music turn him into a bastard?

Until it has been officially confirmed that he has actually been charged with drink driving I'll reserve judgement.

However, anyone, in this day and age, who knowingly drinks and drives deserves to be referred to in worse terms than a bastard.

I think that he sings as if he's forcing out a toaly at the same time. Although, an album he released a couple of years ago wasn't too offensive to my ears.

Do I like him? Nope. 

Call me petty, but I seem to remember him making a disparaging comment about St.Mirren, so he's on my long list of people who have done so that I dislike. I must be jealous of all of them.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

17 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Whit!? He sounds like a jakey down the Clyde Walkway with a bottle of Buckie.

Distinctive, soulful, with a good range and he is also versatile. Far, far superior to so much of the generic dross in circulation just now.

19 hours ago, FTOF said:

Until it has been officially confirmed that he has actually been charged with drink driving I'll reserve judgement.

However, anyone, in this day and age, who knowingly drinks and drives deserves to be referred to in worse terms than a bastard.

I think that he sings as if he's forcing out a toaly at the same time. Although, an album he released a couple of years ago wasn't too offensive to my ears.

Do I like him? Nope. 

Call me petty, but I seem to remember him making a disparaging comment about St.Mirren, so he's on my long list of people who have done so that I dislike. I must be jealous of all of them.:lol:

Yup - admitted years ago he used to support us but gave up because we were pish so sod him. Same goes for Gerard Butler.