Kiss

Clearly just The Sun getting the guy to say that, however if we have any PR savvy at all we should be getting them to the ground while they're over in Scotland. Their gig is at the end of May so we won't have any games but not too difficult to get them pictured at the stadium meeting Tony F and a few players who aren't on holiday.

EDIT: Have Tony presenting them with next season's kit and those will be the first official pics of them. That would get tremendous publicity and I'm sure the new sponsors would be delighted.

Edited by Stu

I like a fair bit of Kiss, but IMHO a lot of it is throwaway pish. However, Detroit Rock City, Crazy Crazy Nights, Black Diamond, Lick It Up, Deuce, Strutter, Do You Love Me... and many more, great feelgood rock choons...

My favourite member of Kiss is Paul Stanley Reservoir.

5 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I'm going to see them in May, would be great publicity for our club if we could get them to St Mirren Park.

I'd pay good money to see Kiss, in full make-up and stage gear, go through the racks of Sellik and Man Utd tops in JD Sports, frantically searching for a St Mirren shirt for the photoshoot.

On 24/02/2017 at 10:17 AM, Stu said:

Clearly just The Sun getting the guy to say that, however if we have any PR savvy at all we should be getting them to the ground while they're over in Scotland. Their gig is at the end of May so we won't have any games but not too difficult to get them pictured at the stadium meeting Tony F and a few players who aren't on holiday.

EDIT: Have Tony presenting them with next season's kit and those will be the first official pics of them. That would get tremendous publicity and I'm sure the new sponsors would be delighted.

I am on it on behalf of SMiSA