Div Live

21 hours ago, northendsaint said:

Hopefully Div will screen the games against Dunfermline,Utd and QOS as i,m on holiday.Hoping to get

Of course bud! You might be better watching the home games on St.Mirren TV though, might actually see what's going on that way :lol:

1 hour ago, div said:

Of course bud! You might be better watching the home games on St.Mirren TV though, might actually see what's going on that way :lol:

Nah it's no fun that way ,the atmosphere is brilliant on periscope

BTW Div take the weekend off and get yourself a few beers mate.

you deserve it mate

thanks from a crabbit auld pensioner

On 2/25/2017 at 5:17 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can't thank you enough. To hold your phone up the whole game can't be comfortable , the beer will be on me when I get home BIG THANK YOU AGAIN 

Thats a relief.

When I first read the thread title I thought that some sort of threat existed to Div's life and this thread was some sort of plea!

On 02/03/2017 at 4:18 PM, northendsaint said:

Hopefully Div will screen the games against Dunfermline,Utd and QOS as i,m on holiday.Hoping to get

Failing that, St Mirren TV for home games is great coverage when out of the country. Used it on the ipad in the U.S.A and the Canaries.

11 minutes ago, div said:

Yes mate, covering the whole 90 mins tomorrow, signal permitting.

You can also sign up to Raith TV and watch it properly for £5

http://www.raith.tv/

There are several of the BAWA footy guys going to Starks Park tomorrow & will miss out on the Footy at the Dome. Do you think i should periscope the action from the feegiedome for them ?  :rolleyes:

Please please please give us periscope for todays game mate.It looks like my only chance as i will be up in the sky on board Emirates.I will get St Mirren tv for Wednesday though so not all bad.I cant believe i,m going on holiday in the most important week in our clubs history.Come On You Saints.We can do this.

On 11/03/2017 at 4:40 AM, northendsaint said:

Please please please give us periscope for todays game mate.It looks like my only chance as i will be up in the sky on board Emirates.I will get St Mirren tv for Wednesday though so not all bad.I cant believe i,m going on holiday in the most important week in our clubs history.Come On You Saints.We can do this.

Hope you managed to see the second half on Saturday mate.

Enjoy your hols!

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I`m "Dann Saff "from wednesday for a few days & will miss the game. (& the QOTS Game !!)  . I`ve never done the saints TV or the like before. Am i right in thinking i cant get it in the UK so periscope would be my only option ?

Get a VPN then you will, magically, be abroad = Saints TV. :wink:

7 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I`m "Dann Saff "from wednesday for a few days & will miss the game. (& the QOTS Game !!)  . I`ve never done the saints TV or the like before. Am i right in thinking i cant get it in the UK so periscope would be my only option ?

I hear if you add a hola to your google chrome you can go on holiday without leaving the hoose:ph34r:

I watched the QOS game on periscope here in Cape Town.Feckin magic so cheers lads.7 points from 9 since i,ve been my my hols so maybe i should stay here.Off topic but if anyone is considering South Africa as a holiday destination then get to the travel agents as this is off the scale.Absolutely out of this world.See you Saturday peeps.Come on you Saints.

4 hours ago, northendsaint said:

I watched the QOS game on periscope here in Cape Town.Feckin magic so cheers lads.7 points from 9 since i,ve been my my hols so maybe i should stay here.Off topic but if anyone is considering South Africa as a holiday destination then get to the travel agents as this is off the scale.Absolutely out of this world.See you Saturday peeps.Come on you Saints.

Love Cape Town and surrounding area it's got everything me and the wife are going this coming January. 

5 hours ago, northendsaint said:

Can only echo the views re Cape Town, been a few times now and going again in November. Cheap as chips for beer and food.

4 hours ago, melmac said:

Can only echo the views re Cape Town, been a few times now and going again in November. Cheap as chips for beer and food.

4 of us at the waterfront last night for steaks and 5 drinks each was £100.Live entertainment also.Absolutely top notch and super friendly people.