Ryan Stevenson in goal for Raith v Ayr not good for us

1 hour ago, MarkL said:

3 league wins all season suggests we won't win all our league games 

I think a blind, deaf, mute man could see, hear and communicate that, however the fact remains we could!

actually tonights game for me is build on the form, shape and performances. Press them higher up the pitch as that is how we got the win against them in the Fizzy Pop cup. Commit men for quick counter attacks, have the centrebacks tied together so they cant stray more than four yards from each other, and see what we get!

Losing tonight wont define our closing fixtures and where we may finish, winning against Raith, Dunfermline, Dumbarton and Ayr though most certainly will..! Tonight could be a good chance for a bonus point.

McGinn playing through the middle, box to box has been the missing vertebrae in the spine of the team that links us front to back, flank, to flank. Look at how much more Morgan and Mallan are in and on their game now, freed from trying to fill roles they didnt have the skill set for!

bonus point tonight, who knows if we could then play a joker on Sunday..?

4 hours ago, MarkL said:

The thing that annoyed me was this summed up our season a wee bit.

Ayr and Dumbarton have picked up some very unlikely results when you least expect us to claw back the deficit.

Of course we only have ourselves to blame but we are due some other results to go our way.

Need a result tonight imo

Mate you would give an aspirin a headache...............:hammer

Think over the last 7 months this forum has covered our demise, pages of neg pish................ if we lose to the top of league team no doubt we are relegated, sack Jack, and lets boo the team

Support, be constructive and recognize we are improving ... IF its to late, then that's past that's killed us............... and our future is 3rd tier, just like Ton ,Pars, Thistle, Sevco, Accies have had to endure in the last 10 years in most cases

However we have won 7 out our last 14 games in all comps and only lost 3 , we are getting better and easily beat Ayr..................  We are in a Cup Final and a Scottish Cup quarter having beaten a top 6 team away..............

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Think over the last 7 months this forum has covered our demise, pages of neg pish................ if we lose to the top of league team no doubt we are relegated, sack Jack, and lets boo the team

Support, be constructive and recognize we are improving ... IF its to late, then that's past that's killed us............... and our future is 3rd tier, just like Ton ,Pars, Thistle, Sevco, Accies have had to endure in the last 10 years in most cases

However we have won 7 out our last 14 games in all comps and only lost 3 , we are getting better and easily beat Ayr..................  We are in a Cup Final and a Scottish Cup quarter having beaten a top 6 team away..............

I don't see why you are giving MarkL a hard time. From what I read he is suggesting we are due a rub of the green

29 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I don't see why you are giving MarkL a hard time. From what I read he is suggesting we are due a rub of the green

You must brush up on your reading skills.

Mark was whining like a girl from the first page. :blink:

He had Ayr losing the game BEFORE kick off. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
You must brush up on your reading skills.
Mark was whining like a girl from the first page. :blink:
He had us losing the game BEFORE kick off. [emoji38]

...but we weren't even playing!

What a load of rubbish [emoji23]

At no point have I mentioned the manager, said we would be definitely relegated if we lose tonight or booed the team ????‍♂️

All I did was show frustration that our nearest challengers got a massive boost in bizarre circumstances and that results of other teams do actually matter

To actually get abuse is laughable

Burying your head in the sands to me is incredible naive

We have only managed back to back wins in the league once this season.

I hope to god we can start on a winning run as I would rather we got out of this mess sooner rather than later.

Give me abuse if you wish I'm just being a realist to the situation we are in.

Get the impression some folk will still be stunned if the worst happens.

A win tonight would be massive

Exactly

I'm amazed at the comments to be honest!

Then again maybe not

We are due some luck hopefully an own goal off Efe Ambrose arse for a start tonight

16 hours ago, scottd said:

What has happened to Hughes' contacts?  It's a bad day if you can't find an agent to get you a keeper, I thought his brother in law was an agent.

They have went for keepers

The problem is they can't afford the going rate for a Scottish Championship Goalkeeper

It will need to be done on the very cheap

On 28/02/2017 at 9:43 PM, djchapsticks said:

Win tomorrow night and we can go to Kirkcaldy next week knowing that a beating them drags us to within a win of Raith.

Those two sides now have one win between them in the last 35 matches. We've lost 3 in the last 14. 

On 28/02/2017 at 9:50 PM, faraway saint said:

Eh, what if we don't in tomorrow night? :blink:

Come back tomorrow then your best case scenario might be closer.

We've won 2 from the last 10 league games.

I don't think cup games get us points?

As I was saying....

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Bit late on this one but apparently he's left Raith and signed with local (for him) Junior outfit Troon - they have a sugar daddy who puts in a bit of money and employs some of the players.

All happened about a week ago!

Once queued behind him at the bank - impressive set of tattoos!

Aye, announced his retirement last week, just after our game against them. Was a pretty good player in his time.