SPFL Championship 2016/17

shull

If it is any consolation to nervous Buddies out there listening to their wireless, despite being an outfield player of some repute, I had to play in goal for Strathclyde Police in an away game against Glasgow University in an eagerly anticipated Caledonian Amateur League clash. We won the game 1-0, mainly due to some resolute defending from our back four and some profligacy from the student strikers, but it shows that it can be done.

Probably not the best result for us, Raith no keeper you couldn't make it up :shockaroony  what else can go wrong. it seems nothing is going our way this season, but one thing that has changed is, we now have a team at last,  confidence is growing and now its more about what we can do, and that's the way it should be, its in our hands. We are better than Ayr and they know it too,  4pts in the next 2 games will be massive for us, and would bring Raith into this mix too,   ! BELIEVE !

53 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It was farcical last night and it could cost Raith their safety in this division.

We need to stop wetting our pants over what other teams do and concentrate on winning as many games as possible.

If we do that we'll be fine.

Well said that man!!!!!!

Raith are like us in reverse and are where they are cause they simply dreadful............... here is hoping they continue crap, we continue to improve and at some point before the 36th game we are ahead of them ..................

Then faraway owes me £240 and the world is a sweet and wonderful place again

49 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Well said that man!!!!!!

Raith are like us in reverse and are where they are cause they simply dreadful............... here is hoping they continue crap, we continue to improve and at some point before the 36th game we are ahead of them ..................

Then faraway owes me £240 and the world is a sweet and wonderful place again

Exactly. It some ways last night's result was better than a Raith win simply because I am not interested or thinking about finishing 9th. I have my eyes on 8th and 8th alone.

For that we need other teams brought into the mix. If that causes Ayr to fluke a win by scoring only 1 goal against a team who were playing at Ayr with no goalkeeper then so be it.

NOTHING has changed.

It's all about tonight, next Wednesday and then the following Saturday.

If we concentrate on winning those 3 games we will either be right up the arse of at least two teams above us or we will be off the bottom and it won't even be mid March. Then it will be a straight 8 game shoot out with us having guys like Stephen McGinn in our side. I've never been more confident. I believe we will survive this.

Edited by oaksoft

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:11 AM, portmahomack saint said:

Probably not the best result for us, Raith no keeper you couldn't make it up :shockaroony  what else can go wrong. it seems nothing is going our way this season, but one thing that has changed is, we now have a team at last,  confidence is growing and now its more about what we can do, and that's the way it should be, its in our hands. We are better than Ayr and they know it too,  4pts in the next 2 games will be massive for us, and would bring Raith into this mix too,   ! BELIEVE !

Lets just make that 6pts now am greedy :whistle