St Mirren V Dunfermline 11 March

St.Ricky

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Pointless 

Roaring the Team on disnae work. 

Especially if the players are fatigued. 

Of course it works, it wakes them up. :rolleyes:

TBH all this talk about players being tired is overplayed.

If we play a extra game before the other team it's unlikely to have such an effect that the game will be lost.

The latter stages could see some fatigue but not much more than the opposition.

An excuse, nothing more.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Surely you learned this lesson at the last home game......groundhog day is late this year !

What's the point in the official site ticketing system if the figures are all wrong! It said over 4000 home seats had been sold for the Hibs game but on the night there were only about 2500 home fans there. The ticketing system is stopping people from selecting better seats as it's saying they are sold when they aren't!

2 minutes ago, YardleyBoom said:

What's the point in the official site ticketing system if the figures are all wrong! It said over 4000 home seats had been sold for the Hibs game but on the night there were only about 2500 home fans there. The ticketing system is stopping people from selecting better seats as it's saying they are sold when they aren't!

Why don't you put your point to the club?

Repeating it on here isn't likely to get any real answers. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, shull said:

We will pump the Pars today. ( subject to our players having a good nights sleep )

3 minutes ago, shull said:

WAKEY FECKING WAKEY ST MIRREN !!!!

before it is too late

You're on fine form sir. The good old shull is back. We can do this today. :clapping

Another must win for me, especially after the midweek shocker.

Who knows what St Mirren will turn up. If it's the team who beat Hibs we will win, if it's the team we've seen for the majority of Ross's tenure we will lose.

I hope he sticks Stelios back on the left again. If he does will go for 2-1.

47 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Another must win for me, especially after the midweek shocker.

Who knows what St Mirren will turn up. If it's the team who beat Hibs we will win, if it's the team we've seen for the majority of Ross's tenure we will lose.

I hope he sticks Stelios back on the left again. If he does will go for 2-1.

I think you`ll find that the majority of them have left the club.

Another must win game.

In the cold light of day a defeat in Kirkcaldy was massively disappointing as Raith are as poor a side as we will play in our last 11 games. It must be viewed as one of easier / winnable games and we let it slip by.

We can't afford to do that any longer as we are going to have to win 6 or even 7 of remaining games to get off bottom spot as Ayr will win 2 or 3 more games when push comes to shove.

I think we will see a reaction today but Dunfermline are on a decent bit of firm so going to be tough.

Games are running out despite what you might think as we don't want to be bottom going into the last few games having to win them and not having our fate in our own hands.

Would love a win today and get the tails back up. McGinn and Co will be back to their best today so looking forward to it.

Get down to St Mirren Park and back the buds. You never know this might turn out to be a memorable season.

#wearestayingup
#believe

Just now, faraway saint said:

How's the weather in Paisley? Hope Dunfermline are over confident, we can hardly afford to lose, games running out fast.

In Ayrshire it is pissing down.

Raith's pitch the other night was very poor and not conducive to our passing game. At least we are at home with a decent pitch although the atmosphere at Away games is far superior to Home games. This won't be easy but it is do-able.

5 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Another must win game.

In the cold light of day a defeat in Kirkcaldy was massively disappointing as Raith are as poor a side as we will play in our last 11 games. It must be viewed as one of easier / winnable games and we let it slip by.

We can't afford to do that any longer as we are going to have to win 6 or even 7 of remaining games to get off bottom spot as Ayr will win 2 or 3 more games when push comes to shove.

I think we will see a reaction today but Dunfermline are on a decent bit of firm so going to be tough.

Games are running out despite what you might think as we don't want to be bottom going into the last few games having to win them and not having our fate in our own hands.

Would love a win today and get the tails back up. McGinn and Co will be back to their best today so looking forward to it.

Get down to St Mirren Park and back the buds. You never know this might turn out to be a memorable season.

#wearestayingup
#believe

Agree with all of us.  Except the most important bit ;-)   Ayr are 5 points ahead only so the likelihood is we need to win 2 more games than them rather than 4.

All or nothing today for me. We need to win.

If the players don't come flying out the blocks and take the game to The Pars then questions need to be asked. I know the fans will get behind the team, but do the team have the heart and fight to match this. We'll know by 4.45.

I'm one of Suttons biggest fans but he looked tired on Wednesday - perhaps an opportunity for Loy to come in from the start and keep big John for a super sub role if we need it?

29 minutes ago, munoz said:

This game might suit us better than the other nights . Can't see Dunfermline being as defensive as Raith were . 

Hopefully our attacking qualities will be stronger than theirs. 

Coys .

You may well be right Munoz.

I do hope you are!