FRUB complaints about gym

Hoof Hearted

A fat repulsive ugly bastard is complaining about being fat and going to the gym.

Heres a tip lardarse, a tip as sure as the 12 chins on your baggy neck, stop stuffing your fat fucking face and you won't have this

problem.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-39191100

Calling me fat won't make me fit

By Michelle RobertsHealth editor, BBC News online
  • 8 March 2017
  •  
  • From the sectionHealth
Jenniefer Gadsby Image captionJenniefer was overweight

The idea of stepping into a gym used to make Jenniefer Gadsby, from Leeds, petrified.

Exercising when you are overweight can be daunting, and the fat-shaming attitudes of others do not help.

New research out this week shows people who feel discriminated against because of their weight are far less likely to exercise.

Jenniefer, aged 32, says she faced criticism about her weight.

It knocked her confidence so much that it put her off going to the gym.

"I would've rather done karaoke naked than set foot in a gym," she says.

"I was petrified. I was convinced that I would feel like the fat girl at the back of the class not knowing what I was doing and that I would get laughed out of there.

"What you need from people is encouragement, not them highlighting the problem. You know you have a weight issue. You don't need others pointing it out," she adds.

Jenniefer, who joined a Weight Watchers class, says she had always been large and by her early twenties she was unable to do up her size 24 trousers.

She wanted to make a change, but could not face exercising in public.

Instead, she began eating a healthier diet and took up walking, and the weight then started to fall off.

22 minutes ago, Hoof Hearted said:

A fat repulsive ugly bastard is complaining about being fat and going to the gym.

Heres a tip lardarse, a tip as sure as the 12 chins on your baggy neck, stop stuffing your fat fucking face and you won't have this

problem.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-39191100

Calling me fat won't make me fit

By Michelle RobertsHealth editor, BBC News online
  • 8 March 2017
  •  
  • From the sectionHealth
Jenniefer Gadsby Image captionJenniefer was overweight

The idea of stepping into a gym used to make Jenniefer Gadsby, from Leeds, petrified.

Exercising when you are overweight can be daunting, and the fat-shaming attitudes of others do not help.

New research out this week shows people who feel discriminated against because of their weight are far less likely to exercise.

Jenniefer, aged 32, says she faced criticism about her weight.

It knocked her confidence so much that it put her off going to the gym.

Just another excuse for being lazy.

18 minutes ago, smcc said:

"New research out this week shows people who feel discriminated against because of their weight are far less likely to exercise." Surely one of the reasons for her being fat originally is lack of exercise.

"Instead, she began eating a healthier diet and took up walking, and the weight then started to fall off." Is walking not exercise?

padlock the fridge and stop grazing welded to a settee for 12 hours a day and that will do the trick.