QOS v St Mirren Sat 18th March

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

In case anybody fancies making some decent money you'll get 5/1 for both teams to score and St Mirren to win.  

Nice prompt FS. Thanks

Logged in to my Paddy Power account for the first time since the Celtic game and was having a chortle at the £5 bet I had on Saints win and then noticed all the wee £1 extra bets I had shoved on on impulse when I was in the process of losing all grasp on reality. Amongst all the First Scorer nonsense I realised I had a Handicap Draw bet and St Mirren leading at half time bet, both of which I had forgotten about. A nice wee unexpected £25 profit for me. :)

Now to re-invest in another Saints win B)

Just now, southsidebud said:

Nice prompt FS. Thanks

Logged in to my Paddy Power account for the first time since the Celtic game and was having a chortle at the £5 bet I had on Saints win and then noticed all the wee £1 extra bets I had shoved on on impulse when I was in the process of losing all grasp on reality. Amongst all the First Scorer nonsense I realised I had a Handicap Draw bet and St Mirren leading at half time bet, both of which I had forgotten about. A nice wee unexpected £25 profit for me. :)

Did I mention my 25%?:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Nice prompt FS. Thanks

That 25 quid could be part of your Taxi Fare tae Dumfries. 

11 minutes ago, shull said:

That 25 quid could be part of your Taxi Fare tae Dumfries. 

Can't make game unfortunately shull - so your epic fare will have to come from elsewhere.

I have managed to spray most of the winnings on all the crazy ht\ft bets going.

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did I mention my 25%?:rolleyes:

I'm neither confirming nor denying whether or not 'FS Bet' is one of the said above bets for legal reasons... 

In case anybody fancies making some decent money you'll get 5/1 for both teams to score and St Mirren to win.  

Tempting though I have a don't bet on saints rule. I don't know why because my biggest ever win involved a saints game. We drew with Hibs ????

It was the same season we drew about 19 games so seemed like a sensible thing to do but felt a bit dirty thinking the draw was actually an ok result when really I wanted the win.

Eh up lads. Still harbour a soft spot for you lot after seeing your brilliant supporters at Hillsborough two years back and been desperate to watch you ever since. Happy to report I'm finally managing it today, sat on a train passing Annan now. Hopeful for another win to put you in a better position in the relegation fight. It'll be a tough game no doubt but it seems Jack Ross hasn't half improved the squad's personnel and level of play and fingers crossed today helps him to drag you to safety.

COME ON BUDDIES!

Queens 1-2 St Mirren

(Dobbie 24, Sutton 35, Morgan 84)

19 minutes ago, GroundhoppingOwl said:

Eh up lads. Still harbour a soft spot for you lot after seeing your brilliant supporters at Hillsborough two years back and been desperate to watch you ever since. Happy to report I'm finally managing it today, sat on a train passing Annan now. Hopeful for another win to put you in a better position in the relegation fight. It'll be a tough game no doubt but it seems Jack Ross hasn't half improved the squad's personnel and level of play and fingers crossed today helps him to drag you to safety.

COME ON BUDDIES!

Queens 1-2 St Mirren

Thanks for your support, hopefully you're a lucky charm!

COME ON BUDDIES!

Queens 1-2 St Mirren

Hope you enjoy a great day out today buddie. Should be a decent away support of about 800.

If we get a result and come off the bottom the place will go wild.