QOS v St Mirren Sat 18th March

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:13 AM, BaldyOzBud said:

Yeah Bud I'm live streaming it even as we speak, tighter than a nuns' nasty, but Oz slightly ahead atm.

All turned round yesterday but with one session to go I fancy Australia behind  to hold out for a draw.

Only 23 wickets in the 14 sessions so far 6 in 1 would be a bit of a collapse.

India are an appealing team,

Rangers are an appalling one...........

Edited by Bud the Baker

16 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

All turned round yesterday but with one session to go I fancy Australia behind  to hold out for a draw.

Only 23 wickets in the 14 sessions so far 6 in 1 would be a bit of a collapse.

India are an appealing team,

Rangers are an appalling one...........

Agreed on both counts, and now looking forward to the fourth test starting Saturday and the Challenge Cup final on Alba.

Saturday was Mallan's 25th goal for Saints, including 8 free kicks in the past 2 seasons.
That's a phenomenal strike rate from free kicks, and there won't be too many payers, at any level, who've done that.
Only 2 of his 25 have been penalties.

That is quite an incredible stat for young Stevie Mallan. I don't ever remember a player who has scored so many wonderful free kicks for the buds or any other side in Scotland. People waxed lyrical about nakamura's free kicks for Celtic but I think Mallan's are better.
The goal at Easter Road is sensational.

I would be very surprised if Mallan isn't away in the summer. We probably won't realise just how good he is until he is gone. What a talent!

That is quite an incredible stat for young Stevie Mallan. I don't ever remember a player who has scored so many wonderful free kicks for the buds or any other side in Scotland. People waxed lyrical about nakamura's free kicks for Celtic but I think Mallan's are better.
The goal at Easter Road is sensational.

I would be very surprised if Mallan isn't away in the summer. We probably won't realise just how good he is until he is gone. What a talent!

Is that the same player folks were trashing just a few months back?

Amazing what a bit of belief and confidence can do to a young player.

I wonder if folks will realise that and maybe even let Jack Baird develop into a fine young defender?

The other special thing about Mallans free kicks is that they are not always about power... His vision to wrong foot a keeper is quite sublime.