Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, DougJamie said:

Please, I hate that club, can we just not start threads about them, unless its really really funny news like they are going bust again!! 

Unfortunately Div made the decision to allow this nonsensical list of unnecessary threads to be started by relenting.

To add life to this drivel of a thread...  Full of the usual fatuous pish from the wank-tank escapees, I assume...

here is the takeover appeal board's panel's hilarious demolition of career criminal  King's takeover of sevco. :)

http://www.thetakeoverappealboard.org.uk/downloads/2017-01.pdf

He is the one blamed for an organised putsch on the Ashley running of sevco.  It was not declared as such whilst they were doing it, but though hidden/concealed has been judged to be exactly that.

being guilty, there is a price to pay - the poor chap has to buy shares at the price he would have had to pay if an organised takeover had been admitted and declared.  They squirrelled it away and hid their intentions, it seems.

It'll be fascinating to see how he doesn't deal with that.

or

if he can deal with that  - by buying up MILLIONS OF Squids of sevco shares for more than they are worth.  Talking pennies, now...

(he thinks 30-ish per sharers their market worth,  the panel says he HAS to pay 20-ish, there is NO market but financial sporting experts think it is worth 4p-ish)

if he can pay at whatever price,  the South African authorities that called him "a glib and shameless liar" will be wanting more dosh from his otherwise hidden wealth, it is assumed.  Not unreasonable of them...

he would hope that no one will buy at his 20p mandatory offer.  Ally the gardener was given umpteen million shares at 1p per share to become manager (no skills required other than being a Real Rangers Man) to  help plaster over the continuation myth. He served his time, took the abuse.  I would imagine he will happily cash in, for one example.

Part of the direction of the Takeover Panel means Dave King has to put money up front to convince purchasers (and the authorities) that he CAN buy the shares that they say he must buy.

fortunately he has always said that he'd invest his kids inheritance, whatever it took, to "take sevco back where they belong".  Good for him.

he could, of course, abandon ship....

rock and a hard place for the boss of the clumpany that owns sevco, the club.... Which is deeply indebted to the clumpany...

and I thought that, tomorrow, Wednesday, with the supreme court's ruling on the BIG tax case to be announced would be fun!!,. :)

(I hope and think it will be. :)  )

scottish fitba is corrupted.  There is a cleansing about to commence

these are good days.

i hope.  Otherwise, why bother with it?

Edited by antrin

• 2 months later...
Guest TPAFKATS
Fwiw, proudly flaunting his shopping bag as his display's centrepiece marks him out as someone to be reckoned with.

a bit like Grayson Perry, but less butch.

[emoji23]
Would've looked less ridiculous if it had been Grayson Perry.

So, correct me if I am wrong, we see (1) Whyte hauled through the courts at public expense because they said he didn't have the funds to actually fund the purchase etc.

Now we see (2) Dave the Rave held to essentially having organised an unorganised takeover and now his arse is going to be handed to him on a plate because he probably wont have sufficient funds if everybody wants to sell and wouldn't have had, had he not been underhand at the outset.

Now PF (not that one really cares), tell me the difference between (1) and (2).

Chairman Dave King says that given the position Rangers have been in during the past few years, Celtic should be even further ahead of the Ibrox club than they currently are. Sun Online.

39 points behind, so at least we know that its not because Sevco are pants , its because Sellick are pants. 

Question why does this wee diddy team get so much headlines I mean they were surpassed in their achievements by the mighty Gretna

Who managed it all on £7M not the £35M of borrowed money this lot did.... Gretna and Sevco both play under new identities  as they are both new clubs

Gretna managed with a 600 fanbase, 3 successive promos, a cup final, losing to a Prem League team

Sevco managed 2 successive Promos, a cup final losing to the first championship team to win it since East Fife,

They cant attract young talent, they are obviously setting their sights as a Hispanic League 2 side, and cant wait to see 9 players crossing themselves before they run onto green grass.......

I see King has lent more money "interest free" to challenge Dons, Hibs, Hearts and Fakes, for 2nd..... and as above slagging Celtic for only being 39 points ahead of them, obviously he is having a dig that Celtic dropped 8 points last season.................

I seriously hope that Whyte sues , or something else happens to get the feckers bust,...........  

10 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Question why does this wee diddy team get so much headlines I mean they were surpassed in their achievements by the mighty Gretna

Who managed it all on £7M not the £35M of borrowed money this lot did.... Gretna and Sevco both play under new identities  as they are both new clubs

Gretna managed with a 600 fanbase, 3 successive promos, a cup final, losing to a Prem League team

Sevco managed 2 successive Promos, a cup final losing to the first championship team to win it since East Fife,

They cant attract young talent, they are obviously setting their sights as a Hispanic League 2 side, and cant wait to see 9 players crossing themselves before they run onto green grass.......

I see King has lent more money "interest free" to challenge Dons, Hibs, Hearts and Fakes, for 2nd..... and as above slagging Celtic for only being 39 points ahead of them, obviously he is having a dig that Celtic dropped 8 points last season.................

I seriously hope that Whyte sues , or something else happens to get the feckers bust,...........  

What you on about ?

Gretna were a shower of cnuts.

They achieved nothing via their 600 Fanbase.

Every bit of success was purchased by Mileson's Millions.

That Fanbase could never sustain the spending of that damn fecking Club.

That's why the Devil Club died when the Mileson family stopped paying the bills.

The new Club , Gretna 2008 FC  are a real properly run Football Team.

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, shull said:

What you on about ?

Gretna were a shower of cnuts.

They achieved nothing via their 600 Fanbase.

Every bit of success was purchased by Mileson's Millions.

That Fanbase could never sustain the spending of that damn fecking Club.

That's why the Devil Club died when the Mileson family stopped paying the bills.

The new Club , Gretna 2008 FC  are a real properly run Football Team.

What I am on about is facts, not my viewpoint on Gretna, did I say they were wonderful??

Honestly your such a wummin at times

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

What I am on about is facts, not my viewpoint on Gretna, did I say they were wonderful??

Honestly your such a wummin at times

You said 

' Gretna managed with a 600 fanbase, 3 successive promotions and a Cup Final. '

Nothing to do with the 600.

They could have done the same with zero fans. 

47 minutes ago, shull said:

You said 

' Gretna managed with a 600 fanbase, 3 successive promotions and a Cup Final. '

Nothing to do with the 600.

They could have done the same with zero fans. 

I was relating that to 40000 knobs who paid fortunes to the crooks.....

And they did have a 600 fanbase, so again that a fact. Yours is an opinion