Movie Well Worth A Watch

When working in Egypt recently would phone the wife every night a lot of my calls could hear a clicking in the back ground which I'm sure calls were being intercepted , call it tapped. Said to the wife my thoughts and that'd I have nothing to hide so it did not bother me too much as I imagined most calls coming from the middle east will be intercepted 

On the way home there was plenty time to watch movies on the plane so watched Edward Snowdon given my experience or imagination what ever you prefer to call it. Anyway the movie Edward Snowdon was extremely enjoyable there is more to it than what we already know regarding the reading of e-mails , phone taps and so on. It's a movie everyone should watch to get an understanding of what's going on and how it's being abused.

5 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

When working in Egypt recently would phone the wife every night a lot of my calls could hear a clicking in the back ground which I'm sure calls were being intercepted , call it tapped. Said to the wife my thoughts and that'd I have nothing to hide so it did not bother me too much as I imagined most calls coming from the middle east will be intercepted 

On the way home there was plenty time to watch movies on the plane so watched Edward Snowdon given my experience or imagination what ever you prefer to call it. Anyway the movie Edward Snowdon was extremely enjoyable there is more to it than what we already know regarding the reading of e-mails , phone taps and so on. It's a movie everyone should watch to get an understanding of what's going on and how it's being abused.

Eh? :blink: