Cup final tickets

We had sold 1100 by Friday evening.  Ticket office was doing a brisk trade last night after the game so expect we've shifted a few hundred more since then.

Will get an update tomorrow on sales. Season ticket holders have until midnight Monday to guarantee their tickets before the public sale begins on Tuesday.

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Going to get 4 tomorrow hope there going to be good seats

Dont forget to actually buy the tickets you will need to be registered with the club online, have your library card, bus pass, NUS card, Prove It card. Be accompanied by both parents, grandparents, great grandparents, your original Tufty Club and Happy Smile club badges, as well as consenting to a blood, urine, semen and stool sample.

my mistake was going commando.... otherwise i could have just left them my undercrackers for all the necessary samples.

Edited by Lord Pityme

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Dont forget to actually buy the tickets you will need to be registered with the club online, have your library card, bus pass, NUS card, Prove It card. Be accompanied by both parents, grandparents, great grandparents, your original Tufty Club and Happy Smile club badges, as well as consenting to a blood, urine, semen and stool sample.

my mistake was going commando.... otherwise i could have just left them my undercrackers for all the necessary samples.

Aye.

it's f**kin madness!