9th or 10th it is then.

After Wednesday and today's results finishing 8th looks a bridge too far for this team.

As much as there is alot to admire about our performances over the last few weeks our inability to win games when not at our 100% best is killing us.

A draw today would have been acceptable had we won on Wednesday but after 3 big efforts against Ayr,Hibs and Celtic some players are looking a little jaded.

Would love to be proved wrong but 9th to me is our best hope and 2 legged matches v Airdrie & Alloa.

6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

After Wednesday and today's results finishing 8th looks a bridge too far for this team.

As much as there is alot to admire about our performances over the last few weeks our inability to win games when not at our 100% best is killing us.

A draw today would have been acceptable had we won on Wednesday but after 3 big efforts against Ayr,Hibs and Celtic some players are looking a little jaded.

Would love to be proved wrong but 9th to me is our best hope and 2 legged matches v Airdrie & Alloa.

We have about a quarter of the entire season to go.

You might well end up being right but FFS can we PLEASE give the self pity a rest for a while?

You guys are doing my f**king head in.  :blink:

Edited by oaksoft

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

We have about a quarter of the entire season to go.

You might well end up being right but FFS can we PLEASE give the self pity a rest for a while?

You guys are doing my f**king head in.  :blink:

Ditto, with your unfounded fairy tale, nonsensical , been to too many training courses pish attitude.

Your dismissive attitude towards anybody who doesn't live in your "oh, we're all pals" world confirms your inability to mix in a normal social circle.

Just take a step back and allow the perception that your socially inadequate hit home. :byebye

Looks all but inevitable. Ayr are away against us and don't play Raith again whereas we have them at home too so to that extent we have the better fixtures.

I would have settled for as draw at Kirkcaldy , and though disappointed with a draw yesterday , I pleased we have made ground on Ayr , which until we catch them up is our priority , if we beat Ayr when we play them , we can start to target the next team above , all possible , and if we continue to play the way we do we should be good enough to stay up , whether it be by finishing 8th or via the play off

Since the new players have signed and McGinn has been made captain, we have 8 points from 5 games. Ayr have 7 points from the last 9 games, Raith have 4 from the last 8. If that form continues we will end with 35 points, Raith on 33 and Ayr on 32. It's still very possible we could finish 8th.

7 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

We're coming up to the point in every season where form takes a bit of a back seat.

Reveal hidden contents

It's bottle time!

Aye, it depends on what teams have to play for so form, while still a pointer, isn't as reliable as normal*.

(Normal = guesswork x fingers crossed) :lol:

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ditto, with your unfounded fairy tale, nonsensical , been to too many training courses pish attitude.

Your dismissive attitude towards anybody who doesn't live in your "oh, we're all pals" world confirms your inability to mix in a normal social circle.

Just take a step back and allow the perception that your socially inadequate hit home. :byebye

So I am not allowed to be dismissive of people but you are? :huh:

I think the heat is getting to you.

Oh and the word you were seeking in that last sentence was "you're".

You are welcome.

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

So I am not allowed to be dismissive of people but you are? :huh:

I think the heat is getting to you.

Stick to "cheerleading", it's more becoming, as you're falling miserably with your deflective comebacks. :byebye

PS Reaching a new low with your spell check retort, well done. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

8 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I would have settled for as draw at Kirkcaldy , and though disappointed with a draw yesterday , I pleased we have made ground on Ayr , which until we catch them up is our priority , if we beat Ayr when we play them , we can start to target the next team above , all possible , and if we continue to play the way we do we should be good enough to stay up , whether it be by finishing 8th or via the play off

Menstrie..... I share your views. We have still to play Ayr United and Dumbarton at home in early April.

Much to be done. It certainly won't be easy but is possible.

On 3/12/2017 at 9:27 AM, David Mc said:

Looks all but inevitable. Ayr are away against us and don't play Raith again whereas we have them at home too so to that extent we have the better fixtures.

Ayr play Raith on the final game of the season.

19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Menstrie..... I share your views. We have still to play Ayr United and Dumbarton at home in early April.

Much to be done. It certainly won't be easy but is possible.

And Saints also have Raith at home.

Sit back and enjoy it guys- we had the 5th largest crowd in Scotland on Sat, with 4100 fans, JR is still installing confidence , thankfully just the 2 games this week, not 3 in 6 days ....

8th it is and will be, I reckon 14 points 4 wins 2 draws will get us safe