Home and away Kits?

Can somebody please enlighten me on the rules or non rules now, of when we NEED to wear our away kit,

Can't for the life of me undersrtand why when we play away that we can't wear our normal home kit when we do not clash ie against hibs,or raith etc etc

I notice that for some reason whenever the two glasgow clubs they of green:fire2:bounce3 and blue:fire:bounce1meet they ALWAYS wear their normal kit no matter who's stadia they play at?

WHY Don't/Can't we?????:huh:

I used to love love watching us play clubs in their regular team home kit just added to the fact that you knew who exactly you were playing and added to the atmosphere.

comments and advice good or bad awaited :P:notworthy

Brilliant point which I totally agree. 

There shouldn't be an AWAY KIT. 

There should be a normal BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED KIT. 

And a CHANGE KIT to wear when there is a colour clash. 

If no colour clash then. BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES HOME AND AWAY.. 

Years ago when we played a Parkhead, we always wore our stripes , but changed our socks to red. Very rarely did we ditch our wonderful and traditional black and white stripes. 

BRING BACK JUST THE CHANGE STRIP. 

We are St Mirren 

We are BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES. 

FECK AWAY STRIPS. 

My understanding was that you only wore your away strip if their was a clash of colours with the home team. I know a few seasons ago we wore home and away strips due to different sponsors and each strip.

I have to say I like the away tops, they normally change each year and are a bit different, I don't need a home top to tell me that St.Mirren are black & white stripes

Can somebody please enlighten me on the rules or non rules now, of when we NEED to wear our away kit,
Can't for the life of me undersrtand why when we play away that we can't wear our normal home kit when we do not clash ie against hibs,or raith etc etc
I notice that for some reason whenever the two glasgow clubs they of green:fire2:bounce3 and blue:fire:bounce1meet they ALWAYS wear their normal kit no matter who's stadia they play at?
WHY Don't/Can't we?????:huh:
I used to love love watching us play clubs in their regular team home kit just added to the fact that you knew who exactly you were playing and added to the atmosphere.
comments and advice good or bad awaited [emoji14]:notworthy

Funny that you mention Raith. When they played in Paisley they didn't change however there were a number of people sitting around moaning that there was a kit clash.

Pathetic 

Selling our soul. 

May as well have a new strip every individual match and have it for sale in the Club Shop afterwards. 

WE ARE BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES EVERY MATCH. 

Except when there is a colour clash. 

4 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Too bad we're no wearing a hibs stip this season.   Too far lets settle for falkirk strip

Let's settle for that you're a.... 

NNN and a  Dafty. :D

Never used to be an away kit in Scotland just a home change kit. I remember up till the mid 70's it was the home team who changed if there was a clash. Then Scotland adopted the English rule of away team changes

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Never used to be an away kit in Scotland just a home change kit. I remember up till the mid 70's it was the home team who changed if there was a clash. Then Scotland adopted the English rule of away team changes

And I seem to remember, in Scottish Cup ties , the Away Team played in their Change Strip when there was a colour clash. 

WE ARE ST MIRREN 

WE ARE BLACK AND WHITE VERTICAL STRIPES 

GET IT SORTIT 

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Every team in Scotland should have the same away strip and should have to wear it for away games.  Home strips can be anything that doesn't clash with the away strip.  Officials should always be kitted out in the same single (preferably totally outlandish) colour to avoid clashing with either of the strips.  I think that the away strip for everyone should include a green and white hooped top so that (ahem) no team's home kit is really affected.  That should sort it. :)

Nfl and NHL the away team wears a white top. Think other American sports do it as well.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Really like both strips this season

That will be both away ones then? 

As the Home yin is a fecking monstrosity, an Ayr Unitit Tribute disgrace. 

Thanks for the feedback all:)............

Whilst I do understand it is more of a commercial ploy than anything else, would certainly prefer us to be playing teams in their first team home kit when there is no obvious clash......I'm an old fashoined git:booty. And yes even though:wacko: "I know who the teams are in whatever kit they are playing" in,I just don't think you can beat the look and feel of traditional gear on both teams. My rant and pet hate over thanks for your insights and thoughts-_-.

Good luck to all traveling to the cup on the weekend........and more importantly retetion of league status in the coming weeks and the rebuild for title challenge next season...... Love this team Saints till I die and hopefully beyond:rolleyes:.