Very Frustrating Cup Final Tickets.

At the stadium at 6.15pm where I was the only one at the ticket office. 4 final tickets please. Answer we closed final tickets 6pm. Explained where I live came to the stadium early to purchase tickets. No you can't buy them stop selling at 6pm with no budging.  Went to the main stand reception and asked for Tony unfortunately he was with Jack Ross. So back to the drawing board. Understandi if there is a big crowd at the ticket office. I was the only one. Disappointed. 

Faraway, this thread is same same but different.                                                    The reason a new thread is started is hopefully the powers to be will read this and understand the stupidity.  Get down to St Mirren Park and support your team. 

1 minute ago, HSS said:

We are very poor at PR. I had hoped things would change with the new regime but it's same old.

It's crazy even the guys in reception were shaking their heads. I get they can't sell on the night of a game with loads waiting for tonight's game. But I was early with only me at the ticket office. 

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's crazy even the guys in reception were shaking their heads. I get they can't sell on the night of a game with loads waiting for tonight's game. But I was early with only me at the ticket office. 

Hopefully you'll get them at 10 in the morning.

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

At the stadium at 6.15pm where I was the only one at the ticket office. 4 final tickets please. Answer we closed final tickets 6pm. Explained where I live came to the stadium early to purchase tickets. No you can't buy them stop selling at 6pm with no budging.  Went to the main stand reception and asked for Tony unfortunately he was with Jack Ross. So back to the drawing board. Understandi if there is a big crowd at the ticket office. I was the only one. Disappointed. 

Sounds like Basil Faulty was serving tickets at Faulty Towers. Unbelievable completely unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Could have been solved by selling them from the club shop up until 7,.30

It is also the crap that you have to be registered to smfc tickets so that they have a record of who they have sold them to which is time consuming but as there wasn't likely to have been many walk up sales for tickets for Utd surely they could have sold final tickets to at least 715?.

I'll get you tickets no bother tomorrow mate if you didn't get them tonight. Text me!

5 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

That truly is a poor show.

Rules is rules but we should always be prepared to bend them when a case like this so obviously merits it.

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If I had made a round trip of that distance only to find I couldnt buy tickets because I hadnt registered on a f**king website in advance there would have been fireworks. No common sense whatsoever.

It was worse than that Oaky, he couldn't get a ticket cause they stopped selling them 15 minutes ago. They were only selling tickets for tonight's game. 

1 hour ago, Kendo said:

It was worse than that Oaky, he couldn't get a ticket cause they stopped selling them 15 minutes ago. They were only selling tickets for tonight's game. 

They must have been fecking overrun with an attendance of 2766 last night, with the majority being Season Ticket Holders. 

Shameful 

24 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

can anyone send me a link to register,as going down tomorrow but will register before a go,ps if register and go down tomorrow how many tickets am a allowed to receive,thanks

As many tickets as you desire. 

3 hours ago, Kendo said:

I forgot to include that.

I have serious problems dealing with this level of rank stupidity. Cannot get my head around how our club seems to persistently make these basic mistakes.

We really need to know who specifically is behind these decisions and relieve them of their job.

Got my tickets over the phone today main stand row A anyone know where that is.

Would imagine there will be quite a few going for tickets who have not registered , is this a Police requirement now ? Making it difficult for fans is the last thing that should be done. What would happen if some old boy did not have a computer ?

Got my tickets over the phone today main stand row A anyone know where that is.
Would imagine there will be quite a few going for tickets who have not registered , is this a Police requirement now ? Making it difficult for fans is the last thing that should be done. What would happen if some old boy did not have a computer ?

Main stand is the one on your left if you are watching from the John sutton/Billy Mehmet end.