Very Frustrating Cup Final Tickets.

10 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Thanks mate , I mean where about in the main stand just hope its not out in the wings.

One of the Wings will be at the ' St Mirren End ' where we will probably be shooting into in the second half. 

The other Wing is nearer the halfway line. 

25 minutes ago, El Gingero said:

What seat number are you? They run from number 1, which is the side nearest the "Home" end to approx number 150, which of course is near the "Away" end.

Contact Motherwell FC and get a Location Photo sent back. 

1 hour ago, El Gingero said:

What seat number are you? They run from number 1, which is the side nearest the "Home" end to approx number 150, which of course is near the "Away" end.

Thanks for that will give an idea when they arrive all I know is row A for the moment. You can't really choose where you want to sit as they are sold in blocks. To day was A B block. 

Very frustrated by the ticketing situation as well. No choice of stands via online so emailed straight away after buying to ask for the O'Donnell stand and typically got two for the Cooper stand in the post today.

Used to get a better service when Audrey was there.  

can anyone send me a link to register,as going down tomorrow but will register before a go,ps if register and go down tomorrow how many tickets am a allowed to receive,thanks

You can buy as many as you like mate.

Register at www.smfctickets.co.uk

Well I got my 4 tickets delivered today that I ordered online yesterday. IMO great turnaround time. Granted I have tickets for seats 1-4 in Davie Cooper stand which means am in the corner.

Do I care not a jot they can sit me on top of the stand and I will be happier than a pig in muck. We are in another national cup final no matter what competition and how people perceive it.

I am going to lap up the day win or lose as it has been a massive positive in a very disappointing season so far.

Register online get your tickets and enjoy the party. Whether we win or lose these are the days to saviour being a St Mirren fan.

COYS

17 hours ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Do I care not a jot they can sit me on top of the stand and I will be happier than a pig in muck. We are in another national cup final no matter what competition and how people perceive it.

I am going to lap up the day win or lose as it has been a massive positive in a very disappointing season so far.

COYS

Ticket purchased last week. Not sure exactly where I'm sitting apart from next to my mates. Too much negativity about this cup from some quarters. It's a Cup FFS and when we win I'll be heading into Paisley for the celebrations.  A big plus for me with the 12.30pm kick off is it gives me time to enjoy the aftermath before heading back to East and work on Sunday.

Come on YE saints

:withstupid

Super dooper cup winners elect 2017

Well a just found out my Mrs bought me 4 tickets as a surprise not knowing I had already bought 4 for the final meaning I have 8 adult tickets with only 4 tickets needed. You couldn't make it up.

If anyone has not bought their tickets and is looking for 4 tickets next to each other they can have a choice of the Phil O'Donnell or Davie Cooper stand.

If anyone is interested am happy to take a hit and sell one set for £15 a ticket and will drop off?

If interested DM me736470f8200cac682be3e3192f00d891.jpg

9 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Well a just found out my Mrs bought me 4 tickets as a surprise not knowing I had already bought 4 for the final meaning I have 8 adult tickets with only 4 tickets needed. You couldn't make it up.

If anyone has not bought their tickets and is looking for 4 tickets next to each other they can have a choice of the Phil O'Donnell or Davie Cooper stand.

If anyone is interested am happy to take a hit and sell one set for £15 a ticket and will drop off?

If interested DM me736470f8200cac682be3e3192f00d891.jpg

Do we have to register at your Hoose before purchase ?