Buses/Trains For Final

HSS

23 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

Cockles Wilson bus have just stated all 4 buses are full and are not considering a 5th bus. Caledonia bowling club are running 2 buses.

How many buses are The Tile taking Peter?

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Is there any chance 4 of us can be booked on a bus we will not let you down. PLEASE

Yes, but only if you are pre registered with that specific Bus Company. 

It's the rules. 

Contact Southern Coaches, if that's yir choice. 

The Court Bar have 4 seats left.Phone them just now and they will put them aside for you.(0141 848 9458)

They may run a 5th bus depending on demand.

Edited by HSS

4 minutes ago, john scott said:

Which bars do folks think will be popular with saints fans pre-match next Saturday? The above mentioned JD bar? Someone mentioned the 'Electric bar'. I've never spent much time around Fir Park. Have always just went to the game and away again.

The Jack Daniels has always been pretty welcoming . It's a 5/10 min walk depending on how many beers you've had on the journey up .

Which bars do folks think will be popular with saints fans pre-match next Saturday? The above mentioned JD bar? Someone mentioned the 'Electric bar'. I've never spent much time around Fir Park. Have always just went to the game and away again.

Never been to the electric bar but as munoz says JD is welcoming. Have been in plenty with saints fans and motherwell fans and it's generally pretty good.
I don't imagine united fans would make it any different.

There's also a good wee supporters social club and a bar in the ground. Both of which are pretty good though I've no idea if they will be open without Motherwell being there.

Never been to the electric bar but as munoz says JD is welcoming. Have been in plenty with saints fans and motherwell fans and it's generally pretty good.
I don't imagine united fans would make it any different.

There's also a good wee supporters social club and a bar in the ground. Both of which are pretty good though I've no idea if they will be open without Motherwell being there.

40 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Was thinking about getting the 10.34 from Glasgow Central that gets you into Airbles for 11.08 then head to the nearest pub which I believe is the electric bar or head to JD bar for one or two before the game.

I'm thinking about getting the same train. My motherwell supporting workmate says that the bar in the ground is fine. Hope it's open

Land ladyvin horse shoe bar at Motherwell station is entertaining all buddies without kids on day off final 

Is motherwell station not quite a trek from the ground? I remember getting the train there once, don't remember how I made it to the ground but I remember Airbles is definitely the better of the two.