Scotland Football Club

shull

Morgan IMHO is a the outstanding young player in Scotland today. He's certainly better than any of the OF/Sevco superstars that were handed caps at that age and younger. 

However, I notice that getting capped early did they're careers no good at all, so I'm not desperately keen to have him over exposed at a young age. 

Against that if he's leaving at the end of the season a full Scotland cap would add £££ to the asking price. 

4 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Morgan IMHO is a the outstanding young player in Scotland today. He's certainly better than any of the OF/Sevco superstars that were handed caps at that age and younger. 

However, I notice that getting capped early did they're careers no good at all, so I'm not desperately keen to have him over exposed at a young age. 

Against that if he's leaving at the end of the season a full Scotland cap would add £££ to the asking price. 

Really?

All subjective so no real point in getting into a prolonged debate but to say "better than any" is, IMO, way off the mark as he's certainly unproven and time will tell.

We all know how our last sale is doing in a team in the 2nd tier of English football. 

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Really?

All subjective so no real point in getting into a prolonged debate but to say "better than any" is, IMO, way off the mark as he's certainly unproven and time will tell.

We all know how our last sale is doing in a team in the 2nd tier of English football. 

Who in his current age group is better.  We also know how Griffiths did in the 2nd tier of English football and how Reilly did at Dunfermline,

You have to judge it by what you see. 

Just now, Slartibartfast said:

Fuxake, being a buddie, you must have went through a lot of girlfriends if that was your default reaction. :D

Thankfully no. Crucially that was the first and last match I ever took a girlfriend to.

I should also clarify that the very next day I went crawling back to her begging for her forgiveness.

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Thankfully no. Crucially that was the first and last match I ever took a girlfriend to.

I should also clarify that the very next day I went crawling back to her begging for her forgiveness.

By which time it was too late  as Bluto had already moved in and got her up the duff.

Your life really is one big disaster.

There are some who should be nowhere near a Scotland squad, namely, Archer, Cooper, Morrison, Phillips, Ritchie, Martin, Hanley, Whittaker, Bannan, both Fletchers, McArthur, Snodgrass, Anya. The first half dozen are not even Scottish, the rest are just hopeless. Strachan has already cost us the chance of qualification a long time ago and should be removed the minute we fail again.

5 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

McArthur has been a good player for Scotland. Struggling a bit just now though as palace are awful.
Darren Fletcher is a premier league captain.

Don't pay any attention, the from spawns spreads the same happy go lucky gloom on almost every thread.

Edited by faraway saint