Scotland Football Club

shull

14 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

I've got all the plans in place - back in house for 1630 to get the beers sorted. Keep it simple.

Biggest game in 10 years - first time we have something tangible to aim for in the last game since we were robbed in the Italy home qualifier for Euro 2008.

Win this and next its the biggest game in 14 years.

Hopefully we end up facing the biggest game  20 years...:clapping

Ouch.

Was just thinking about that the other night, robbed right enough. :angry:

14 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I want ROI to win.

Anyone having a prediction on our game ?

I think and fear we will lose 1-0.  Goes without saying I hope I'm  wrong as usual. As for the Welsh game, I have no love for either of those teams so any result that fcuk both of them will be pleasing to me.

I think and fear we will lose 1-0.  Goes without saying I hope I'm  wrong as usual. As for the Welsh game, I have no love for either of those teams so any result that fcuk both of them will be pleasing to me.

Likewise I have no love of either, my thoughts were I want ROI to win to highlight without Bale, Wales ‘ain’t all that’

On our game, I don’t think we will lose.

Likewise I have no love of either, my thoughts were I want ROI to win to highlight without Bale, Wales ‘ain’t all that’

On our game, I don’t think we will lose.

With Bale being a cheat and with Martin O'Neill being a pain in the arse, a draw hopefully will shaft the both of them.

7 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Surprise Phillips is starting since I just don't see what he brings to the team. Looked slow and clumsy in the last game.

Aye, I don't join in with the habit of starting a witch hunt against players or managers but I honestly don't see what he's meant to be.

Attacking midfielder, who doesn't lift his head, or attacker, who doesn't lift his head.

Not really for me, but I'm mot the manager, or we'd be fcuked. :lol:

Aye, I don't join in with the habit of starting a witch hunt against players or managers but I honestly don't see what he's meant to be.
Attacking midfielder, who doesn't lift his head, or attacker, who doesn't lift his head.
Not really for me, but I'm mot the manager, or we'd be fcuked. [emoji38]

Certainly not a witch hunt but I was surprise he lasted the 90 mins in the last game. Hopefully he will proved me wrong.