Scotland Football Club

shull

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Game was made for McGinn

I don't agree.

No experience, lightweight IMO and certainly not a midfielder who can help the defence.

I do think he could be a good sub, depending on how the game goes.

Gives more going forward but, again, this lot are a very dangerous team.

We will need to defend, and that's a major concern IMO. 

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I don't agree.

No experience, lightweight IMO and certainly not a midfielder who can help the defence.

I do think he could be a good sub, depending on how the game goes.

Gives more going forward but, again, this lot are a very dangerous team.

We will need to defend, and that's a major concern IMO. 

I certainly wouldn't refer to McGinn as lightweight, and seem to recall when he played at Hampden a few years ago and had a certain Celtic 'superstar' midfielder in his back bin.

I agree with Brian (and countless others, I suspect). This is a game for a player who is bang on form, full of confidence, and always seems entirely unphased regardless of how big the stage is.

Edited by Drew

8 minutes ago, Drew said:

I certainly wouldn't refer to McGinn as lightweight, and seem to recall when he played at Hampden a few years ago and had a certain Celtic 'superstar' midfielder in his back bin.

I agree with Brian (and countless others, I suspect). This is a game for a player who is bang on form, full of confidence, and always seems entirely unphased regardless of how big the stage is.

All about opinions. Quoting one game means next to nothing. I haven't seen much of McGinn except brief highlights  I'm assuming Strachan has seen, and had detailed reports, on all the players. Let's see. 

C'mon Scotland

PS I preferred your 2nd post. 

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

You only get one chance to make a first impression. Not starting McGinn is an opportunity missed by Strachan. Out hopes of progressing will be over by half time.

Not sure what game you're watching but we've started really well  without McGinn. 

Edited by faraway saint

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

All about opinions. Quoting one game means next to nothing. I haven't seen much of McGinn except brief highlights  I'm assuming Strachan has seen, and had detailed reports, on all the players. Let's see. 

C'mon Scotland

PS I preferred your 2nd post. 

Stay classy<_<