St Mirren v Ayr United Championship 1/4/17

shull

17 minutes ago, spoogy1 said:

Will we see the crowd turn up for this game like they turned up for yesterday's final ? This is a must win for us like every other game let's just hope Dundee Utd turn up on Wednesday or that's our season 

Not really the death knell at all , since yesterday Dungbarton got firmly pulled right into the mix . .

This game plus the Dumbarton one a week later remind me somewhat of the double header we had against 'Well & RC a coupla seasons ago.

Let's hope we do better this time around, it won't be easy as both of these teams will be well (sic) up for it but I guess we just have to remember we have the better players and make sure we match them for effort. I, for one, won't be conceding anything until after these two games.

COYS!

Will we see the crowd turn up for this game like they turned up for yesterday's final ? This is a must win for us like every other game let's just hope Dundee Utd turn up on Wednesday or that's our season 

Would be great to see many of these fans attending the next two games which arguably are the most important we have played in the last two seasons. Whilst l expect a decent crowd the glory hunters won't be there

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I've just been given a present of hospitality tickets for this one. WHY a need for a tie to watch a game of football? Pomposity and stupidity if you ask me.

You don't need to wear a tie,just as long as you're smartly dressed.......unless they've changed the rules.

7 minutes ago, smcc said:

Easy answer. If you can't be bothered to wear a tie, don't go.

It was a present so it would be entirely wrong for me to "not go". In this day and age there should be no mandatory requirements except to be smartly dressed It should not be up to anyone to demand any particular piece of clothing should be necessary. Someone pays for this so I think it is ridiculous to demand of the payee a piece of clothing which I personally would normally only be seen wearing at funerals.

Just now, HSS said:

You don't need to wear a tie,just as long as you're smartly dressed.......unless they've changed the rules.

They must have done so as it states, "In keeping with the standards of dress maintained by the Saint Mirren football club, male guests are requested to wear a jacket and tie". Now. It says request but what happens if I turn up without? Will I be refused entry? I think I'll do just that and, if refused, request that the person who gave me the tickets get a full refund. Sorted.