St Mirren v Ayr United Championship 1/4/17

shull

3 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Image result for dogs of war ian mccall

If that wee scrote McCall is actually a dog person then he is ok by me. He has shot up in my estimation from a complete shite (in a shoe) to an almost bearable wee fud.

With my best wishes to him I now hope his team only loses narrowly tomorrow, maybe 5-1 to the glorious St Mirren.

Why is he wearing Dame Edna's glasses ??

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well quite excited. I'm off for a wee 3 hour sail at 10, then lunch and settle down for the game. Hope we get off to a good start, don't let them settle. Too close to call. :rolleyes:

Ahoy there me hearty, don't go to close to the wind. :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Well quite excited. I'm off for a wee 3 hour sail at 10, then lunch and settle down for the game. Hope we get off to a good start, don't let them settle. Too close to call. :rolleyes:

That's nice :)

Now feeling very excited and nervous ahead of the game and a very busy day.

Originally thought we would miss a large chunk of the game due to my son's TKD grading - its been in the diary for a while and he can't miss it. As I don't currently have a car, the public transport system route and an estimated finish time of 1415 equalled 1515-1530 arrival at the fortress.

Then I had an epiphany, a couple of weeks after I recognised the dilemma; I found out that that there are things called 'taxis' which can take you direct routes quicker than trains and buses. I kid you not - it took me two weeks to think of this.

I think the (previously discussed) 'tightwad' control centre in my brain had blocked this information. So now - barring any unforseen incidents - the team will have two more hopeful but fearful voices cheering them onto the park just before 1500.

I hope we are two voices among six thousand

COYS!

On my way to see Saints win. 
20170401_120758.thumb.jpg.f0031f2bbbffa50fa7737b2ba08b780f.jpg

Well done bud! You must have clocked up some miles following the saints in the last month or so.

Taking along my 4 year old for his 6 or 7th game and he has still yet to see us win. Hopefully today is that day.

I just want us to win today whether it's 1-0 or 7-0 to the buddies I don't care.

I think St Mirren Park might well witness one of the most positive and exciting home supports it might have seen for quite some time. I hope the team deliver a memorable result.

COYS!