St Mirren v Ayr United Championship 1/4/17

shull

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

As negativity goes you must have a master's degree. After a performance like that you seriously think we will be relegated ? Seriously you think we will finish below that Ayr team or lose a play off playing like that. If you do you are mental (or have an agenda !)

He's trying to troll. It has gone beyond pitiful.

Best ignored.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

He's trying to troll. It has gone beyond pitiful.

Best ignored.

I know he is but I just don't get it, if as a fan of the club you can't take overwhelming confidence from that performance today I would suggest you invest your time and emotions elsewhere and probably well away from football. There is no way that Ayr team will finish above us.

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

I know he is but I just don't get it, if as a fan of the club you can't take overwhelming confidence from that performance today I would suggest you invest your time and emotions elsewhere and probably well away from football. There is no way that Ayr team will finish above us.

He used to be quite good at it, though usually when targeting supporters of other teams or warmers in our support.

He has completely lost it now, though. It would be a bit sad if he wasn't tearing the arse out of it quite so much. As it is, its just irritating in a dug shite on your shoe kind of way.

Guest TPAFKATS

Great performance. Would've given Motm to Ross if I had been in hospitality as too many options among team.
Smith did a power of work, as usual, delighted for him getting a goal.
Thought the goals had finished for us by that point though as all the Ms had scored.

JR & McCall interviews:
McCall: "Good St Mirren team, scoreline didn't flatter them..... we have a number of players we're patching up who haven't trained in weeks.... team were leggy"

' St Mirren have better players than we do, and it should be no surprise to anyone that they've gave us a good cuffing '

Quite.

2 hours ago, Spam_Valley said:

We were outstanding! Hopefully we can do this and make the great escape.

The only downer from today was Stelios cheating at their second goal which caused three of his fellow team mates to tell him to get off his arse and get a grip. We don't need that pish in our team.

Are you insane or blind?

The guy was flattened by a challenge that came in about 3 seconds too late.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Are you insane or blind?

The guy was flattened by a challenge that came in about 3 seconds too late.

In fairness McGinn gave him a look as if to say "get the f**k up mate" when he stayed down. He wasn't injured, but certainly took a clatter

Stelios was great today. Super. Loved the way he approached El Alagui after a tough challenge and rather than get in his face, put an arm around his opponent and with dramatic hand gestures, a shrug of the shoulders, and a flourish only continental players can carry off, seemed to gesture 'come on tae' fcuk big man, nae' need for that'..... I paraphrase.

Maybe he did go a bit 'continental' after being flattened, but that boy was superb today. Back-heels, flicks, great engine, tackles, creative going forward. A real find.

Edited by pozbaird

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Stelios was great today. Super. Loved the way he approached El Alagui after a tough challenge and rather than get in his face, put an arm around his opponent and with dramatic hand gestures, a shrug of the shoulders, and a flourish only continental players can carry off, seemed to gesture 'come on tae' fcuk big man, nae' need for that'..... I paraphrase.

Maybe he did go a bit 'continental' after being flattened, but that boy was superb today. Back-heels, flicks, great engine, tackles, creative going forward. A real find.

Must be due a spell on the bench.

Guest TPAFKATS

' St Mirren have better players than we do, and it should be no surprise to anyone that they've gave us a good cuffing '

Quite.

Chelsea have better players than we do, and it should be no surprise to anyone that they've gave us a good cuffing...
As Big Sam never said today [emoji6]

Guest TPAFKATS

Quite.

Funnily enough, I don't recall him saying this when we played them under our previous manager?

Few other random thoughts from today:

Could not hear the drum in Northbank W1

Its great when away fans are in away stand, doesn't matter how many of them there are

Should play more games in decent weather and less in crap winter weather/pitches

Where were the unused 3,500 seats in stadium today?

Probably more.....