St Mirren v Ayr United Championship 1/4/17

shull

It doesn't help. That's for sure. Time for an Emergency Loan due to Injury? A certain Kyle McAllister perhaps? Only dreaming. Get well soon Lewis 

It was the 'we'll get relegated' patter I was laughing at. McAllister is injured - hasn't played a game for Derby yet.

7 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

watched the highlights a few times now. tho I didn't think at the time. Stelious was fouled for the 2nd goal. he got a forearm smash in the face from that wee thug Cairney.

It is something that needs to be looked at by the SFA retrospectively , so that Cairney gets the appropriate disciplinary action taken against him . .

Again the amateurism of Scottish refereeing and officiating was evident again.I've yet to see a lines man make a decision. Reckless tackle's going  unpunished. Corner kicks not taken in the corner. Of the ball forearm smashed that should be seen in the octagon going unpunished and resulting in a goal.another top player with a serious injury. Teams like ayr and Dunfermline don't deserve to be in this league as they have no interest in playing football.

Again the amateurism of Scottish refereeing and officiating was evident again.I've yet to see a lines man make a decision. Reckless tackle's going  unpunished. Corner kicks not taken in the corner. Of the ball forearm smashed that should be seen in the octagon going unpunished and resulting in a goal.another top player with a serious injury. Teams like ayr and Dunfermline don't deserve to be in this league as they have no interest in playing football.

that's an insult to amateur refs. standard of refs in the pro game in Scotland is absolutely woeful. I mean when fifa made Willie Collum it's choice as Scotland top ref you know how poor the rest are. in the last 2 world cups no Scottish refs took part in those tournaments. in a word there. HOPELESS.

4 hours ago, Paisley brazilians said:

To be fair the Morgan injury wasn't a foul was just a 50/50 and he's been unlucky to take the full force of it on the ankle. Don't disagree in general though there was a few baffling decision on Saturday as there usually is with these refs. Booking Mckenzie for time wasting when 5-0 up was the worst one, Jack Ross was sensible to take him off or he might have been sent off as he was getting wound up.

• 4 years later...