Saturday Morning Before Final Possible Club For Few Beers

Hi,

im trying to see if any saints fans would be interested I might be able to have access to club in motherwell from 10am to get few beers before game I need to rough idea of numbers to see if this would be possible or not I stay in motherwell so can sort this if there is interest can let me know if interested as most pubs nearby don't open till 1130.

Cheers

52 minutes ago, MotherwellSaint said:

hi I will keep you updated not had much interest so far lot of buses leaving paisley going straight to game if can get enough numbers can sort club but cant really do this if just a few people as will have to pay staff etc but will keep you posted

Tile bar bus leaving at 11:00am should get to Fir park for 11:45 so only 30 minutes or so drinking time, don't think that would be much use for your numbers.

Great initiative though.

7 hours ago, MotherwellSaint said:

Hi,

im trying to see if any saints fans would be interested I might be able to have access to club in motherwell from 10am to get few beers before game I need to rough idea of numbers to see if this would be possible or not I stay in motherwell so can sort this if there is interest can let me know if interested as most pubs nearby don't open till 1130.

Cheers

Do Well pubs not open at 11am same as most places?

1 minute ago, Dave said:

3 of us coming up from Blackpool, aiming for 10/10:30 arrival. Can you let me know if this is going ahead or any other suggestion where to get a decent pint?

yes will do being honest don't think there is going to be enough in numbers to book somewhere out but working on getting in some where keep you posted

35 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

You've got the free ticket. True Paisley Bud. It takes 10 weeks to get there but it's free.

:withstupid

Ah! only drink tap water in Restaurants

I could drink tap water while out for a meal. 

Not got a problem with that. 

And I ain't from Paisley. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

I could drink tap water while out for a meal. 

Not got a problem with that. 

And I ain't from Paisley. 

I am......Had no choice in the matter. I use this as my excuse for supporting the Buds but back in the day when having a wee drink with your pals before the game was the in thing, I sort of got hooked. (on St Mirren adventures not drink)

Feckin Hell. Sober and an Alien

WHY??????????????

Shull needs counsellin.

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I am......Had no choice in the matter. I use this as my excuse for supporting the Buds but back in the day when having a wee drink with your pals before the game was the in thing, I sort of got hooked. (on St Mirren adventures not drink)

Feckin Hell. Sober and an Alien

WHY??????????????

Shull needs counsellin.

Why?