Club Shop caravan at Fir Park?

Having a gazebo and a table full of Cup Final t-shirts, flags, badges and scarves inside the Saints sections of the ground would be better than nothing.

There will be Saints fans who don't normally get to games on Saturday so lots of scope for selling merchandise before the game.

Overseas clubs are far more savvy with this type of thing.

4 minutes ago, hughsie said:

Having a gazebo and a table full of Cup Final t-shirts, flags, badges and scarves inside the Saints sections of the ground would be better than nothing.

There will be Saints fans who don't normally get to games on Saturday so lots of scope for selling merchandise before the game.

Overseas clubs are far more savvy with this type of thing.

Indeed.

No excuses, the new regime have had plenty of time to get on top of this, and other recent ticket issues.

New board, old problems?

41 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Heard somewhere that we don't make any/much money from the club shop anyway? It's allegedly owned by the company that runs security for the stadium :thumbsdown

So what a great opportunity then for the club to make a few bob out of kids going to their first final , supporters wanting a commemorative scarf etc .

If only we had a commercial manager .

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

So what a great opportunity then for the club to make a few bob out of kids going to their first final , supporters wanting a commemorative scarf etc .

If only we had a commercial manager .

Is it possible that the club are in a commercial contract with the company that runs the shop and therefore only they can make use of the opportunity?

16 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Is it possible that the club are in a commercial contract with the company that runs the shop and therefore only they can make use of the opportunity?

Possible . yes.  

However , if i had put my business in the hands of someone who couldn`t see the opportunities here, or had decided not to try and take advantage of the situation  , id seriously be doubting the wisdom of my decision to enter into an agreement with said company in the first place.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Possible . yes.  

However , if i had put my business in the hands of someone who couldn`t see the opportunities here, or had decided not to try and take advantage of the situation  , id seriously be doubting the wisdom of my decision to enter into an agreement with said company in the first place.

I agree but that thought might be for a different day as contracts generally have a "term" length.

14 hours ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

Since  AWP still does the Motherwell merchandise we should have got him on board and everyone collects it on Saturday in Motherwell at the ground before the game.

Such sensible posts have no business on this here forum of madmen and a skidmark :lol: