Paying for the SFA salaries...

antrin

If you think the SFA and SPFL are corrupt I suggest you read some of Andrew Jennings' work. Our lot are amateurs compared to the football associations he writes about.

The SFA and SPFL are incompetent and useless but corrupt might be pushing it.

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

If you think the SFA and SPFL are corrupt I suggest you read some of Andrew Jennings' work. Our lot are amateurs compared to the football associations he writes about.

The SFA and SPFL are incompetent and useless but corrupt might be pushing it.

I don't think the '5-way agreement' that was kept secret and cheated a new club into the bottom division can be described as anything other than corrupt.

Similarly, despite the SFA knowing Rangers had major tax problems the SFA didn't reveal that to the European Football Licensing authorities thus allowing Rangers to try to save their arse by making big money in Europe.  Shame the Super gardener didnae do the business for them.  :rolleyes:

And then there was the 'commission' hosted by retired judge Nimmo-Smith where the SFA controlled the facts presented to him, so that he was forced, on the facts presented to him, to conclude that despite giving secret, SFA- Rule-busting-payments tax-free to a series of players whom Rangers hired that -  'this was something that all other clubs could also have done'.  :o

Now, whilst I admire your faith in your fellow man, Stu, it takes an awfy lot of imagination and trust to believe that all the above could be achieved purely and innocently by being useless and incompetent.