Shootings in Westminster

shull

Was watching Sky news. They were showing photo's of victims and explaining why they were justified in doing so before the victims relatives even knew they were involved. Ok It's news but I'd hate to switch on the TV and see someone I knew lying there and that was the first I knew about it. Every plan the security services had was also being explained. All those people trapped on the London Eye. All those people locked in Parliament. Explanations why Police Cordons keep the public in certain places. Every Terrorist on the planet could easily plan their next attack and where all their secondary bombs would create the most carnage based purely on the sky News broadcasts. Seems we make it too easy for these nutters and hamper the security services at every turn but I suppose that's the price you pay for living in a democracy.

Still think sky should have held back the victims photo's till their relatives knew though. The photo of the guy who jumped or was knocked off the bridge to get out the road of the car, looked like he was dead. Not nice for relatives and friends. Don't see how Sky can justify that.

Edited by East Lothian Saint

Guest TPAFKATS

Dead includes the attacker who has been identified as British national who was an Islamic extremist. News reports him as previously being Abu Hamza's right hand nan ( no pun intended)
He has previous served jail time for his behavioursand was last known to have been in Hungary.
Bound to be questions asked of security services as to why such a high profile extremist can do this.

Guest TPAFKATS
Dead includes the attacker who has been identified as British national who was an Islamic extremist. News reports him as previously being Abu Hamza's right hand nan ( no pun intended)
He has previous served jail time for his behavioursand was last known to have been in Hungary.
Bound to be questions asked of security services as to why such a high profile extremist can do this.

Trevor Brooks / Abu Izadeen was the guy named by Channel 4 that I was referring to in my post.
His solicitor however has stated he's still in prison.

15 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Was watching Sky news. They were showing photo's of victims and explaining why they were justified in doing so before the victims relatives even knew they were involved. Ok It's news but I'd hate to switch on the TV and see someone I knew lying there and that was the first I knew about it. Every plan the security services had was also being explained. All those people trapped on the London Eye. All those people locked in Parliament. Explanations why Police Cordons keep the public in certain places. Every Terrorist on the planet could easily plan their next attack and where all their secondary bombs would create the most carnage based purely on the sky News broadcasts. Seems we make it too easy for these nutters and hamper the security services at every turn but I suppose that's the price you pay for living in a democracy.

Still think sky should have held back the victims photo's till their relatives knew though. The photo of the guy who jumped or was knocked off the bridge to get out the road of the car, looked like he was dead. Not nice for relatives and friends. Don't see how Sky can justify that.

Sky should be prosecuted for that. 

14 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Anyone with past or present convictions of hate crime should not be let out of prison. If the guy is who was reported yesterday, then he could obviously not be deported if he is a british born citizen.