4 FREE Tickets For The Cup Final

I posted this on another thread but got no takers also found that family and friends don't won't them for nothing. I suppose the four people of that group that are St Mirren fans are going. Anyway I last week found out my Mrs bought me 4 tickets as a surprise not knowing I had already bought 4 for the final meaning I have 8 adult tickets with only 4 tickets needed. You couldn't make it up.

If anyone has not bought their tickets and is looking for 4 tickets next to each other they can have 4 FREE adult tickets in the Davie Cooper stand. I couldn't sell them so rather then go to waste I want to make someone's day and give them the opportunity to experience this rare occasion of the mighty St Mirren reaching a cup final. It's all very last minute but an opportunity none the less and most people will already have their tickets but in case someone out their hasn't and fancies going its your lucky day.

If anyone is interested I will drop off in anywhere in the Renfrewshire before 10am as I will be setting off for the game myself shortly after or if they wish I can meet them at Fir Park before the game

If interested DM me