Near Full Houses Hopefully

Hope the Drum is allowed in tae.

Match Ticket Offers: Ayr United (1st Apr) & Dumbarton (8th Apr)

SMFC Webteam
 Matchday Information

The club are offering special ticket pricing for the Family Stand for the upcoming home game against Ayr United and an offer for Season Ticket holders for the match against Dumbarton a week later.

For the game against Ayr United on 1st April adults can purchase a ticket for £10 for the Family Stand as well as get up to two free tickets for under 12s. There will be no online option for the uptake of this offer, tickets will need to be purchased either direct at the St Mirren Ticket Office or on the phone. The offer will also be available on the day of the match (subject to availability).

The following week (Saturday 8th April) when Saints face Dumbarton, Season Ticket holders can bring along a friend for £10 and up to two children free of charge. This offer will also be available on match day.

For more details on these offers you can contact the St Mirren Ticket Office by phone on (0141) 840-6130 or by e-mail:

12 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Aye, be good 'if' I could buy the tickets online.

Tried last 2 days on iphone - smfctickets.co.uk - log in as usual , click buy tickets and the screen it loads next ? Blank emoji53.png

ETA; Not trying to get the offer above, just my normal westbank ticket

Need to do it on a pc - won't work on mobile.

Need to do it on a pc - won't work on mobile.

Cheers , no access to pc/laptop so there goes that idea.

These days , other places have all options.

Pay at gate ( ah good old days ) , buy on mobile via app etc etc Yet we are turning people away from ticket office who are not registered online.

We rolled in late from Leeds , didn't have time to go to cash machine prior to getting to stadium ( Didn't realise we needed cash ) and they ( because it was after 12 ) wouldn't accept card payment [emoji15]

Still, least we are playing well eh [emoji4]

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Cheers , no access to pc/laptop so there goes that idea.

These days , other places have all options.

Pay at gate ( ah good old days ) , buy on mobile via app etc etc Yet we are turning people away from ticket office who are not registered online.

We rolled in late from Leeds , didn't have time to go to cash machine prior to getting to stadium ( Didn't realise we needed cash ) and they ( because it was after 12 ) wouldn't accept card payment emoji15.png

Still, least we are playing well eh emoji4.png

I think you can still get tickets before kick off tomorrow. Might be wrong, but check the website. Section W6 & W7 in the West Stand are sale over the phone only I think - again, check the website.

EDIT: W5 available over the phone, and W6 & W7 on the day. According to Div on Twitter.

Edited by Soctty

I think you can still get tickets before kick off tomorrow. Might be wrong, but check the website. Section W6 & W7 in the West Stand are sale over the phone only I think - again, check the website.

EDIT: W5 available over the phone, and W6 & W7 on the day. According to Div on Twitter.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Soctty said:

:wub: