St Mirren in Season 2017/18

I think we will win the Championship or League One. 

Hopefully it will be the former. 

As the Season goes on we will be playing in front of 5000 plus crowds with the West Bank being a near total sellout every match. 

WE ARE ON THE UP. 

Praying we haven't left it too late for this Season. 

22 minutes ago, elvis said:

If we cat win the first with a full time squad then questions need to be asked

So we're asking questions about a season that hasn't started, and us winning a league we might not be in? Even for you that has to be a record for negativity...

1 hour ago, shull said:

I think we will win the Championship or League One. 

Hopefully it will be the former. 

As the Season goes on we will be playing in front of 5000 plus crowds with the West Bank being a near total sellout every match. 

WE ARE ON THE UP. 

Praying we haven't left it too late for this Season. 

Remember in 2018/19 according to Tony we are SPL champs, no doubt playing Real in 2020 QF Champions League

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, let me get this straight, if you don't post "positive" enough, even if you're close to reality, you get rounded on by the "JR can do no wrong" crew? Also, and I like this one, you're not allowed an opinion if you don't attend? Is there a set amount of games you have to attend as this could help. :lol:

Yeah , at least one .

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

So, let me get this straight, if you don't post "positive" enough, even if you're close to reality, you get rounded on by the "JR can do no wrong" crew? Also, and I like this one, you're not allowed an opinion if you don't attend? Is there a set amount of games you have to attend as this could help. :lol:

On a boreathon tonight?

44 minutes ago, Soctty said:

On a boreathon tonight?

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh no, you beat me to it every week.:rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, Soctty said:

I think you misunderstood. No matter...

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Maybe.

2 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Definitely?

Making a lovely couple :wub: :lol:

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I think you should have an opinion whether you have the faintest idea what you are talking about or not.

I also think that each person should sit and think very carefully about posting negative bullshit about either our team's performances or our manager's performances when they don't watch any games whatsoever. A bit of self awareness wouldn't go amiss.

Edited by oaksoft

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I think you should have an opinion whether you have the faintest idea what you are talking about or not.

I also think that each person should sit and think very carefully about posting negative bullshit about either our team's performances or our manager's performances when they don't watch any games whatsoever. A bit of self awareness wouldn't go amiss.

For the love of god...........where, exactly, have I posted anything, negative or positive, last Saturdays game apart, about our teams performances? As for the managers performance, it's only the facts I post on. You're hilarious as it's obvious you never go and don't watch or understand football and all you are good for is clichés. Aye, self awareness right enough. :lol: PS I noticed you posted something along the lines that our current situation is something to tell the grandkids about? :blink: Confirms you know nothing about football. :lol: Stick to being a cheerleader, you and pom poms are well suited. :clapping

Edited by faraway saint

On 3/28/2017 at 6:51 PM, faraway saint said:

Answer this...would the previous manager get us to this position of maybe (he says carefully) getting us to 7th in the league after the terrible first 3 quarters of the season?