St Mirren in Season 2017/18

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Eh, are you as stupid as you sound? Answer me this, would we be any worse? :booty

Eh I think you are thr stupid one as it was JR and HIS signings that have got us playing so well,plus he got two players into the U21's

and has given us hope

• 1 month later...
On 29 March 2017 at 9:48 PM, saintargyll said:

Answer this...would the previous manager get us to this position of maybe (he says carefully) getting us to 7th in the league after the terrible first 3 quarters of the season?

Good, careful call, George! :)

On 3/28/2017 at 3:04 PM, shull said:

I think we will win the Championship or League One. 

Hopefully it will be the former. 

As the Season goes on we will be playing in front of 5000 plus crowds with the West Bank being a near total sellout every match. 

WE ARE ON THE UP. 

Praying we haven't left it too late for this Season. 

Shull.

No reason why we can't be up there challenging for the Championship if we maintain our form since January.

Attendances - I believe we can average over 5,000 a game. Keep the kids and groups coming please Tony and the Directors.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I heard all of this talk at the end of last season.

Much will depend on how Effectively JR/JF can rebuild the squad in the close season.

A minor miracle if we hold onto Mallan and/or Morgan plus a need to replace so many loanees.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull.

No reason why we can't be up there challenging for the Championship if we maintain our form since January.

Attendances - I believe we can average over 5,000 a game. Keep the kids and groups coming please Tony and the Directors.

As I posted elsewhere. We've certainly got it in our locker IF we hold onto the core of this side and , hopefully have Davis on board as well.

1.png