Morton v St Mirren 11/4/17 (Cowshed Re-opening)

Ronnie

3 minutes ago, john scott said:

up for the game tomorrow and staying over in Glasgow,(Springfield Quay). Undecided between last train from Gilmour St or No 9 bus which stops outside hotel i believe. A lot depends on how the game goes and how greedy i am for one last pint in Paisley after getting off the supporters bus. Don't want to commit to buying a train ticket in case i opt for the bus. Am i right in saying you can buy tickets on the train up to Glasgow and will that be the case so late at night? Last train about midnight i think.

Can usually get your ticket on the train to central . If there's no ticket inspector on the train , you'll be able to get one once you get to Glasgow .

2 hours ago, soldiersaint1877 said:

Anyone going to periscope this? Other than the radio it doesn't seem to be getting covered ( was hoping for some BBC alba action but no joy)

2 minutes ago, Paisley brazilians said:

St Mirren TV aren't showing it either. Tried googling Morton TV but it seems the advance in technology hasn't reached Inverclyde.(do they know man has been on the moon and people use soap) COYS

Yous will just have to get down to Greenock instead  :P

Lets hope we don't lose 14-0 and go back bottom of the league.  In all seriousness that's a fantastic goal difference cushion we've managed to get ourselves over Ayr in the last few weeks.  I'm sure they had a better GD than us not so long ago.  Could prove vital in the run in.

8 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Lets hope we don't lose 14-0 and go back bottom of the league.  In all seriousness that's a fantastic goal difference cushion we've managed to get ourselves over Ayr in the last few weeks.  I'm sure they had a better GD than us not so long ago.  Could prove vital in the run in.

Before our draw with Dunfermline on 11th March we were 2 goals worse off than Ayr, 1 month later we're 14 goals ahead.. amazing turnaround.