Morton v St Mirren 11/4/17 (Cowshed Re-opening)

Ronnie

7 minutes ago, TopCat said:

FT 1-4

Easy win in the end. The wind was with us second half and we never looked like not winning after Mallan's latest screamer.

Great news that we are up to 8th. How a team who has had such talent as Sutton and Mallan at our disposal all season ever found ourselves anywhere near the relegation places in such a shite league is a mystery.

In saying that, we are far from safe.
Probably need 4 points from our last 4 games and we will be fine. Beat Raith at home and pick up a point at either Tannadice, TFS or Easter Road. Easy, right?

Oh and, Lawrence Shankland is still a f**king huddy :lol:

And another thing... Mallan and Baird took a lot of stick on Saturday: Silenced all the doubters tonight. Outstanding the pair of them.

Yes , mallan & Baird took a lot of stick and should be given credit for their performance tonight ( wasn't there, simply going on commentary) 

Now, what about that manager guy? Don't you think he might be due a smidgen of credit also ? 

16 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yes , mallan & Baird took a lot of stick and should be given credit for their performance tonight ( wasn't there, simply going on commentary) 

Now, what about that manager guy? Don't you think he might be due a smidgen of credit also ? 

Baird was outstanding , certainly made me eat my words ! #gojacko

23 minutes ago, Drew said:

Mystery?

Seriously?

Think Alex Rae. Its about time you acknowledged that you were wrong about Ross, and stopped being a bit of a fud.

I get the impression that most of us that have supported Jack Ross from early on are a good bit older than TC (not T Craig thankfully).  

All of us have probably been through work situations where bad management (hopefully not our own!) has led to very poor recruitment and good employees being demotivated/nervous about their place.  I think it is very simple principle that the manager has followed to replace poor employees where he could and motivated/given confidence to the better players. In turn that has led to hugely improved results.  But you need to bring in new players and improve confidence before the results change markedly.  

Fantastic performance and result. Next up the two form teams go head to head. We can do this. JR has me eating humble pie. I thought it was too little, too late. Thank Feck the board don't listen to us keyboard managers.

ETA

'Mon the 'Ton on Saturday!

Edited by stlucifer

Loved JRs post match comments about Stelios. Had been trying to explain to him what a Maverick was [emoji14] so he advised him to go and watch top gun !! [emoji14]

Are you on the windup or is that genuine?! If true that's brilliant.