Morton v St Mirren 11/4/17 (Cowshed Re-opening)

Ronnie

That was just magnificent. Everybody was up for it right from the off. Stelios, McGinn, Baird and McKenzie were the pick of the bunch for me but no failures at all really.

We were so confident we actually let them have the ball for big chunks of the 2nd half knowing they had neither the guile nor skill to break us down.

Very pleasing.

Oh, and the fans were unbelievable again. You'd think we were chasing the title. What a difference a unified and noisy support has made in the last few months. Football is good right now. [emoji106]

Great performance from the players, great support from the fans and a great GIRUY moment against the unwashed fans. I can't wait for Saturday i think win against Falkirk and we can go to Tannadice knowing that a win would seal our place in the championship next season. Very PTBAB tonight!!!

2 hours ago, Drew said:

Mystery?

Seriously?

Think Alex Rae. Its about time you acknowledged that you were wrong about Ross, and stopped being a bit of a fud.

A Clitoris, if you will...

or maybe his Labia Lips will manage to say something humble?  Doubt it, cos if you roll back the Beef Curtains, you'll see he's still a bit of a Pie.

His attempts at defending the other Fud Alex Rae have all been blown down the proverbial Fallopian Tubes!

2 hours ago, SaintGlenburn said:

Where can i see the goals again is there a twitter? If anyone has a link that would be good.

Both halves are shown as lonks on previous pages of this thread and are still available mate.

1 hour ago, mcdowell76 said:

Looking at the BBC, based on the last 10 games, Saints are top of the league by a wide margin...

Its a remarkable turnaround indeed.

If we avoid relegation then I will happily concede that I was wrong.

Its very rare that I am wrong. Indeed I have never been wrong before.

Maybe we can do a Leicester and use the moment to go on and win the league next season?

If we can keep most of this squad then you never know.

We may lose Mallan but you would think we might have a chance to keep most of the main guys? And add a couple?

:toilet 

25 minutes ago, Stevie88 said:

Missed the first 10 minutes as was stuck outside in the massive queue to get in but it was all worth it!

Queue all the way down to The Norseman ten minutes before kick off.

Had to laugh at them singing 'What a shitey away support' just after the game had started.

No wonder, we're all still outside you f**king wallopers!

Then they ran out of change.:wacko:

5 hours ago, TopCat said:

Agree re O'Brien. I hope he isn't our number 1 next season, he's not up to it.

As for Sutton not offering anything outside the box? Had he ever? He's already scored 12 goals this season. More than any Saints striker in a season since Thommo in 13-14. This is despite playing in a hopeless team and being dropped regularly :lol:

Think you should give the lad a bit of slack TC.   Billys only just turned 21 and is only going to get better.. :spud5your a bad cat 

7 hours ago, st jock said:

Stevie wonder scored the 2nd? ...would have liked to have seen that emoji12.png

7 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

So would he.

A Stevie wonder goal came calling,     :ph34r:

From blind faith to hope installing.

Read the next line. It wasn't an over SIGHT.:D

Edited by stlucifer

What a night in the dark side!, took for ages to upload BBC Sport news ........... then there it was for all to see ............. Morton 1 - St.Mirren 4 .. Honestly it was just .......................Yabba dabba do! .....over the moon for all Buddies last night especially those who travelled and witnessed the game. Well done to everyone and to a team that has turned things around when we thought it was all over weeks ago. Couple of more wins and I would like to think we are safe .....in fact lets win the remaining four! ..........Home for the Raith game so lets put them to the sword! .............COYS