Morton v St Mirren 11/4/17 (Cowshed Re-opening)

Ronnie

Totally mate, the Championship is so much better than the Celticship, any team can beat any team. Hibs have won 2 out their last 10 games, U could argue that QOS still have a very slim chance of 4th, and Pars have a very slim chance of getting sucked back in........... Falkirk will target 4 wins, however the leafgue is over.....

Hey its why we love Saints, who needs boring:o 

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Like the Morton goalie fouling one of our players at the fourth goal then whining he's the one getting fouled.

Great stuff. I noticed that they had more home fans last night on a champion league night than they had when playing a top of the league clash on the Saturday. Nice to see they only turn out when the Renfrewshire big team is in town :lol:

9 hours ago, doonhamer said:

If you get a chance, have a look at the greenockmorton.org forum. Not only are they seething at the way their mob is imploding, they are also surprisingly complimentary about the way Jack has turned our season round. Lots of "beaten by the better team" stuff. Lovely way to start the day. 

I had a look at that earlier.

In actual fact, if you go back to the pre-match comments on the same thread, there are a couple of characters with a really startlingly ingrained hatred of us. 

It seems that extreme hatred also clouds your rationale and brings on delusions.

It's the sort of stuff that normally requires politics, religion, war, etc to be in the history of a rivalry to bring on that level of hate.

All we've ever done to these guys is dominate them at football for decades. :wub:

I like to see England losing at the big tournaments, but I always tone it down when talking about it for fear of sounding like a cringeworthy twisted loser like these guys, especially when England only mock us rather than have the decency to hate us back.

Seethe vs Cringe.

1 hour ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I had a look at that earlier.

In actual fact, if you go back to the pre-match comments on the same thread, there are a couple of characters with a really startlingly ingrained hatred of us. 

It seems that extreme hatred also clouds your rationale and brings on delusions.

It's the sort of stuff that normally requires politics, religion, war, etc to be in the history of a rivalry to bring on that level of hate.

All we've ever done to these guys is dominate them at football for decades. :wub:

I like to see England losing at the big tournaments, but I always tone it down when talking about it for fear of sounding like a cringeworthy twisted loser like these guys, especially when England only mock us rather than have the decency to hate us back.

Seethe vs Cringe.

I have never understood why some of Ton despise us.

I've never hated them back.

Why do they want act like Sevco or Celtic fans ? 

I have never understood why some of Ton despise us.
I've never hated them back.
Why do they want act like Sevco or Celtic fans ? 

Me neither, I've always compared it to Scotland and England, we hate them but they really don't give a f**k about us and hate the French and Germans, the same as we don't give a f**k about Morton but hate the ugly sisters.

1 hour ago, ged62 said:
23 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:
Was wondering if they will ever implement the Reid Keir Stand they bought of us . .

heard last night it's been sent to the scrap yard

Cool. .

If I remember correctly the Club got 100k for the roof and seats so a nice bit of business for us. .B)

Just now, faraway saint said:

FFS, can't you see the guy has some sort of disability?

I love the boy's passion and total respect for him putting all this effort into his YouTube channel. All the best son and hope your team gets a shot at the play offs. But Oliver did dive never a pen!

1 hour ago, Luther G. Presley said:

Me neither, I've always compared it to Scotland and England, we hate them but they really don't give a f**k about us and hate the French and Germans, the same as we don't give a f**k about Morton but hate the ugly sisters.

Indeed , it seems that the only songs they have are about hating Saint Mirren , they also had a few chants last nite of scum , scum , scum. . a bit sad really. .

ETA: Perhaps their abuse of Saint Mirren has led to them being cursed by Saint Mirin to have to watch their football every second week in that midden. :huh:.

Edited by saintnextlifetime

22 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Cool. .

If I remember correctly the Club got 100k for the roof and seats so a nice bit of business for us. .B)

It would have been a better bit of business if we owned a Scrap Yard.

Some insightful pre and post-match punditry from Greenock's answer to Gary Neville. Oh dear.

Get a grip. The guy is a passionate young man with obvious challenges in life. He's supporting his team and showing an interest in something positive. It's comments like yours that make people hide and not want to try and contribute to society. Poor show.

Why would I be quiet I want Saint Mirren to win as badly as everyone else I can assure you .It may not seem that way by some of my comments but they are made because I have been a saints fan since I was 17 a very long time ago and keep expecting the same mess ups that we make from time to time .

Some insightful pre and post-match punditry from Greenock's answer to Gary Neville. Oh dear.

This young guy even though hes a ton for me should have the man of th day award. Such a great watch and guy to do what he did on youtube broadcasting himself if dmc knews him or who his family is please tell him well done and keep it up.