Skyview and Involvement with St.Mirren FC

Lord Pityme

1 hour ago, Gruffalo said:

What blatant shit stirring !!

I suspect you post innuendo so that you can retract exactly what you are trying to shit stir when it blows up in your face. “I never said that I just asked a question”

So we get a company that is willing to sponsor the club and the first thing you do is question their motives and slag off their CEO. What you fail to do is realise or deliberately exclude from your post is that one of the guys on their board resides in Lochwinoch and is probably the St Mirren Fan that was instrumental in the sponsorship deal.

Never saw the same outrage when companies like Braehead, CETCO, Grahams Buses to name a few wanted to sponsor the club

Hi Gordon/Alan

edit: re the previous companies who sponsored us you mention above! As far as I know none of them were taken to court in Dubal for not paying monies due to their employees, or indeed involved in property deals linked to the Malaysian scandal.

however if you know differently i bow to your superior knowledge.

Edited by Lord Pityme

FFS here we go again.

It really is unbelievable that you are a SMISA member.

Look, this is very serious. This company is a new sponsor but you are quite clearly throwing around some shit about them potentially getting involved in running the club.

Either provide evidence of this and we shall take you seriously or we will simply deduce that you are not worth the effort.

You are up for re-election Tony aren't you?

The SMISA membership really need to know what kind of person they are voting in.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

FFS here we go again.

It really is unbelievable that you are a SMISA member.

Look, this is very serious. This company is a new sponsor but you are quite clearly throwing around some shit about them potentially getting involved in running the club.

Either provide evidence of this and we shall take you seriously or we will simply deduce that you are not worth the effort.

You are up for re-election Tony aren't you?

The SMISA membership really need to know what kind of person they are voting in.

So being a smisa member disqualifies you from checking the background of any business or individual who has bought into the club?

evidence is on the web just search the main man's name...

and most definitely not up for any sort of election. The values i subscribe to of Honesty and Openness, and principles of Democratic Member Control and Member Economic Participation preclude me from smisa board membership.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

So being a smisa member disqualifies you from checking the background of any business or individual who has bought into the club?

and most definitely not up for any sort of election. The values i subscribe to of Honesty and Openness, and principles of Democratic Member Control and Member Economic Participation preclude me from smisa board membership.

So you've fallen out with SMiSA? That's what this is about then?

I'm shocked.

Like Dickson before you, this was ALWAYS going to happen.

2 minutes ago, div said:

I'm shocked.

WHAT DO WE WANT?

THE SIN BIN BACK!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!

1 minute ago, div said:

I'm shocked.

Not fallen out with anyone, sorry to blow your wee ill informed dig away. But i guess there is always a price to pay if you think it important to flag up the actions of an individual or business that wants to get involved with our fan-owned club. 

Carry on oblivious if you want. I wont be joining you.

Not fallen out with anyone, sorry to blow your wee ill informed dig away. But i guess there is always a price to pay if you think it important to flag up the actions of an individual or business that wants to get involved with our fan-owned club. 

Carry on oblivious if you want. I wont be joining you.

Oh, right. I thought you had a wee dig at SMiSA a few posts back.

I must have imagined that.

See your photo and profile aren't on the SMiSA website either. Co-incidence I'm sure.

Just now, div said:

Oh, right. I thought you had a wee dig at SMiSA a few posts back.

I must have imagined that.

See your photo and profile aren't on the SMiSA website either. Co-incidence I'm sure.

No not a co-incidence, just a ham-fisted damage limitation effort. But lovin how much you are stalking me!

No not a co-incidence, just a ham-fisted damage limitation effort. But lovin how much you are stalking me!

When I see previously evangelical SMiSA supporters attacking SMiSA, then I like to know what's going on.

You've quit, or been pushed. Which was it?

And now god help us all because you're going to take SMiSA and the whole club down, is that right?

3 minutes ago, div said:

When I see previously evangelical SMiSA supporters attacking SMiSA, then I like to know what's going on.

You've quit, or been pushed. Which was it?

And now god help us all because you're going to take SMiSA and the whole club down, is that right?

Bit dramatic there dont you thinnk?

smisa remians what it has always been, an organisation that is bound to put its members first. The members own smisa. But fish on my if you will, i will crack on with the real stuff.

56 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Could you please post a link to the evidence or at least suggest what, aside from his name, we should be searching for? I had a wee look earlier and couldn't see anything to be concerned about aside from him knocking down Dr Dre's old house.

Could you please post a link to the evidence or at least suggest what, aside from his name, we should be searching for? I had a wee look earlier and couldn't see anything to be concerned about aside from him knocking down Dr Dre's old house.

Following today's announcement of Skyview Capital (sounds like the sports direct equivalent of investment firms) becoming not just a sponsor, but a "partner" in the club. Does the thought of a a US private investment company getting their feet under the table trouble any other smisa members or fans?
look at the clusterf**k that befell  Dundee amongst others.
edit: sadly and for reasons best known to himself The site owner has moved this thread to the Smisa section where it obviously doesnt belong, and changed the actual title from "US private investment firm moves in on Smfc"  to something suggesting a takeover which I certainly did not write.
Skyview Capital was founded by Alex Soltani who is the current CEO. All relevant information is on the web for those who desire to know more about where the money is coming from.

I believe this is what is being refered to:

http://www.yolandaslittleblackbook.com/blog-1/2016/11/13/alex-soltani-beverly-hills-house/

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hi Gordon/Alan

edit: re the previous companies who sponsored us you mention above! As far as I know none of them were taken to court in Dubal for not paying monies due to their employees, or indeed involved in property deals linked to the Malaysian scandal.

however if you know differently i bow to your superior knowledge.

You trawled the net and found 2 stories on the CEO of our new sponsor. One is from 4 years ago and relates to a TUPE type disagreement the other is that he bought a piece of land for $22.5m that was linked through previous owners to a scandal.

Now had you done a google search on CETCO, LDV, Clydeside, Grahams etc then you would have found scandals related to those businesses. Your the self professed business guru and would know that most successful businesses have some skeletons in the closet

3 minutes ago, Gruffalo said:

You trawled the net and found 2 stories on the CEO of our new sponsor. One is from 4 years ago and relates to a TUPE type disagreement the other is that he bought a piece of land for $22.5m that was linked through previous owners to a scandal.

Now had you done a google search on CETCO, LDV, Clydeside, Grahams etc then you would have found scandals related to those businesses. Your the self professed business guru and would know that most successful businesses have some skeletons in the closet

And there's the key points. A whole two stories - and about the guy in charge our sponsor, not a consortium that is buying shares or looking to take over the club. 

Aye, we should all be terrified about the future of the club right enough.

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I kid you not..! This geezer is Mr Skyview Capital.... they seek him here, they seek him there (Dubai and counting) surely he got pissed, fell asleep and his mates drew that shit on his face..?

IMG_1030.JPG

Our CEO will be beelin'. There's a 'tache to rival Fitzy's 'tache. Someone else would be beelin'... if he hadn't died a while back in his Berlin bunker that is.