Skyview and Involvement with St.Mirren FC

Lord Pityme

On 4/15/2017 at 7:22 PM, Lord Pityme said:

Bottom end Scottish championship I class that as struggling
Next season maybe New hope. Sponsorship buys the obvious or the insidious, or both.
Will we see a spate of invest in Skyview Boards around the stadium?
C'mon you get nowt, for nowt.

That's what sponsorship is all about you utter lunatic...:blink:

41 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

We should be fine unless CHRISTOPHER AYE / COO, HEAD OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS is seen in the hospitality suite. 

:withstupid

but then again he might just be watching the football and having a beer

Hope someone brings an arse and a banjo.

Well...    

As you asked with a general slag - including brother LPM - for Buddies to make you smile....

and Cockles asked specifically if LPM could make you smile... (NOT you, the previous poster) in your general slag...

logic dictates why I knew.

but I seriously don't give a fuck. :)

so I'm sorry for trying to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Statement on SkyView website... I think they're getting into it...

SkyView Capital note with pleasure the five goals that delivered a successful achieveable outcome for our partners in soccer, St Mirren FC. Using growth-organic growth deliverable cross balls into the box, quality results were achieved in a focus-based strategic manner, resulting in a highly desireable group structured gubbing for the Rovers from Raith. However, with the negative relegation outcome as yet unresolved, the board of SkyView Capital would ask that this week, all members of the management team must attend group meetings while wearing a Saint Mirren bonnet with fcuk the Morton on it.

Alex Saitano, CEO.

• 10 months later...
38 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You would like to assume that an agreement is in place should we be promoted that there is an increase in sponsorship monies based on the fact that there will be increased exposure.

I bet it's the opposite: it'll have been negotiated at top flight rates, with a clause to reduce it if we don't go up.

Its good the club have their main sponsor tied up well in advance of next season, and hopefully there is a serious uplift in the deal to benefit the club. As regards the silly comments about asset stripping etc which were, as far as i can see never made..!

bear one thing in mind! "You get nowt, for nowt" and an organisation sponsoring an SPFL club (its usually beer, gambling, pawn shop sponsorship etc) which provides services that are unlikely ever to be affordable to an average fan will have an eye on a ROI somewhere down the line... Unless you believe Skyview have made their billions giving money away?

watch this space!

It's great that the club are being proactive in ensuring continued income from sponsorship.

The asset stripping claims are nonsense.

Quite simply, we have no assets worth stripping for a company the size of Skyview. Our assets are a speck on the speck of a pinhead in relation to the size of the sponsors. They may see us as a path to greater involvement in Scottish football. Dipping their proverbial toe in the water.

What return does any company get sponsoring a Scottish club especially out with the bigot brothers ? It's publicity and product exposure only regardless if you are a bookie, a brewer, a pawn shop or in our case Skyview. Potential for any other return on their investment is extremely limited.

The main difference with our sponsor, and the usual type of organisation that sponsors clubs in Scotland is the accessibility (or in Skyview's case lack therof) to the sponsors product/service.

most people can access double glazing, beer, cider, online gaming or indeed a pawn shop, how many ordinary football supporters can access multi billion tech company takeovers/sell ons..?

but hey! Maybe they just wanna give their money away? It'll be a first. 

I'm sure that the Kilmarnock supporters use QTS (their shirt sponsors) every time that they encounter rail engineering problems.

Six years of sponsorship so far.

I've also heard that the Falkirk fans wax lyrical about their constant use of Central Demolition for when they feel the need to destroy buildings.

How easy is this?

Edited by FTOF

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

I'm sure that the Kilmarnock supporters use QTS (their shirt sponsors) every time that they encounter rail engineering problems.

Six years of sponsorship so far.

I've also heard that the Falkirk fans wax lyrical about their constant use of Central Demolition for when they feel the need to destroy buildings.

How easy is this?

I still get great use out of my CETCO toaster and BBQ tongs set.

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:27 AM, Lord Pityme said:

The main difference with our sponsor, and the usual type of organisation that sponsors clubs in Scotland is the accessibility (or in Skyview's case lack therof) to the sponsors product/service.

most people can access double glazing, beer, cider, online gaming or indeed a pawn shop, how many ordinary football supporters can access multi billion tech company takeovers/sell ons..?

but hey! Maybe they just wanna give their money away? It'll be a first. 

Wasn't there a similar case at Partick Thistle with Kingsford Capital (American Company). 

Edited by pod