St Mirren v Dumbarton Championship 8/4/17

shull

HT 1-1

Pretty action packed half.

We started poorly and Dumbarton hit the bar early on. We then ran down the park and scored with our first attack, good finish by Magennis.

Dumbarton then went back to dominating, and got a deserved equaliser through a very nice goal by number 23. He then gave it the whole cupped ear routine to a bemused home crowd, fair play to the young fella though, whoever he is :lol:

We then get a pretty soft looking penalty just on half time. Cue lengthy protestations from the Dumbarton players and at least one booking.

Then our announcer Phil (who's last day working for the club is today, coincidentally I'm sure) starts the goal celebration music just as Loy is going to kick it. Unsurprisingly he takes a shite penalty and it's saved.

Decent entertainment all in all, but we haven't been good enough. Need to improve hugely second half if we are going to get the win we need.

2 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

We have been good for two single minute spells and that yielded a goal and a penalty. We need to move the ball quicker. It's pedestrian and written for a set rice header winner fir them unless we sort it. We can only improve....emoji86.png

That was very much the pattern at the cup final.  We lack pace noticeably without Smith and Morgan both on the pitch.

8 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Then our announcer Phil (who's last day working for the club is today, coincidentally I'm sure) starts the goal celebration music just as Loy is going to kick it. Unsurprisingly he takes a shite penalty and it's saved.

Is he getting the tin tack for being a balloon?

5 minutes ago, Hoof Hearted said:

commetators waldorf and statler being shown talking on saints tv right now and they have no idea no cunt can hear

a word they are saying :lol: feckin mom and pop operation smfc tv :lol:

St Mirren radio broadcasting if you really want to hear them. They are on about the crowd being quiet. No cnut can hear them

:withstupid

Edited by East Lothian Saint
here hear

3 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

St Mirren radio broadcasting if you really want to hear them. They are on about the crowd being quiet. No cnut can hear them

:withstupid

no really, they are a couple of oafs

a good idea would be to have a guest fan commentating at every home game, this would be much more interesting.

Edited by Hoof Hearted

Aye.....   Gave it another go, but...

VERY difficult to make out what the St Mirren radio punters are saying.... can hear the ambient crowd noise fine.....    Sigh.....

I can even hear the Sportsound folk talking louder than them - over St Mirren Radio!

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

Aye.....   Gave it another go, but...

VERY difficult to make out what the St Mirren radio punters are saying.... can hear the ambient crowd noise fine.....    Sigh.....

I can even hear the Sportsound folk talking louder than them - over St Mirren Radio!

Got my headphones on so I can hear them and I can't hear what the wife is saying. Bonus!

Edited by East Lothian Saint
EH!