Morgan

• 5 weeks later...

I'd be absolutely gutted if he left. I reckon we could just about cope with losing Mallan (and after all it was inevitable), but I think if we lost Morgan as well it could seriously damage our ability to challenge this season. 

I've said for weeks that this was my one remaining worry. Let's hope he isn't tempted. Especially by Hibs. He could be so much better than that.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Really no point in selling as we'd be due a very nice development fee for him regardless of if he does leave at end of his contract.

I was sure he had another two years on it, though.

Only been with us 3 years , joined us just before his18th birthday.

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Really no point in selling as we'd be due a very nice development fee for him regardless of if he does leave at end of his contract.

I was sure he had another two years on it, though.

The problem with that way is the player tends to stop trying especially if a bid from a big club comes in and the wages that are on the table are substantially more.

47 minutes ago, Svard svard said:

The problem with that way is the player tends to stop trying especially if a bid from a big club comes in and the wages that are on the table are substantially more.

Only player that would stop trying is someone with that sort of negative mentality. It would hurt the player more in the long run than the club. That's not Morgan, he gives 100% every game and has an amazing engine on him. Hope it's two years he has left but 99% sure it's one.