West Coast Harley, Hillington

pozbaird

Nipped into the big new Harley Davidson complex that has just opened in Hillington for a look today. Very impressive facilty with a central spiral staircase leading up to merchandise sales and a small coffee bar. Well designed, with lots of old oil drums and dark wood. The bikes look fabulous. I don't have the first clue about motorbikes, but these things look great. The price of T Shirts is a joke though - £36. FFS!

Can recommend nipping in for a look around though. Like a museum more than a showroom.

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Nipped into the big new Harley Davidson complex that has just opened in Hillington for a look today. Very impressive facilty with a central spiral staircase leading up to merchandise sales and a small coffee bar. Well designed, with lots of old oil drums and dark wood. The bikes look fabulous. I don't have the first clue about motorbikes, but these things look great. The price of T Shirts is a joke though - £36. FFS!

Can recommend nipping in for a look around though. Like a museum more than a showroom.

There's a few motor bike places opening up there,Triumph being one of them.

Guest TPAFKATS

Sounds a better option than the nearby Costa. Do they do cakes?